Summer mercato 2015 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our team is much, much better than this drama early drama suggests. Much better.

Would be great to add the grinta of Marchisio, Asamoah, and Alex Sandro to this lineup. Crank the physicality up a notch, and also take some weight off Pogba. The midfield was terrible today, next to zero presence.

Deep breaths, everyone. Fingers crossed, we get a little bump tomorrow.
Rollie :tup:

I actually think this International Break is coming at the perfect time for us.

Time for us to regrpup, get away from the recent negative vibe around us and for our injured players to further progress in their injury treatments. Asamoah, Marchisio and Khedira will be huge for us when they come back - players that will actually have a presence for us in midfield.

There is no way that we as fans should throw in the towel after two fucking games. Relax people, its been an extremely shitty start, but we have 36 rounds to make it right. The club needs the support of the fans at times like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013

Time for us to regrpup, get away from the recent negative vibe around us and for our injured players to further progress in their injury treatments. Asamoah, Marchisio and Khedira will be huge for us when they come back - players that will actually have a presence for us in midfield.

There is no way that we as fans should throw in the towel after two fucking games. Relax people, its been an extremely shitty start, but we have 36 rounds to make it right. The club needs the support of the fans at times like this.
The issue isn't the players, its the formation and the squad that's being fielded.

We did not play the strongest squad or formation today.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You don't think that the players wouldnt be affected after those two games? I'm talking in terms of confidence? They surely would be, and them being away from this shit (whilst still training for the NTs) will be good for us. And the team looks the way it does because of injuries and other players not 100% yet too.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel sorry for Allegri. The management deprived him of 3 fulcrums, gave him some kids, a couple of rejects, and a Zaza :p
So you implying that Zaza is not a reject then :p

Worse!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Our problem is that in place of two midfielders, we only bought one, we werent prepared for injuries at all. We have to buy one CM more and it has to be quality player, we also still need the CAM player.
And as someone already said its clear that we lack character, cant see how a guy who punches his opponent in the balls can help us with this...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You don't think that the players wouldnt be affected after those two games? I'm talking in terms of confidence? They surely would be, and them being away from this shit (whilst still training for the NTs) will be good for us. And the team looks the way it does because of injuries and other players not 100% yet too.

- - - Updated - - -

So you implying that Zaza is not a reject then :p

Worse!
Zaza is beyond reject status. To be rejected implies you were wanted at some point. Zaza was never desired to then be cast off.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Agreed.Couldn't have come at a better time for us.

Like you said , time to regroup and reflect on the mistakes we've made in the last two games and come back motivated and charged for the next game.

At this point, all of Juventus , the DS, the coach need to be backed as much as possible.
Just have patience and keep faith.I'm sure we can work a way out.Bit too early to press the panic button.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our problem is that in place of two midfielders, we only bought one, we werent prepared for injuries at all. We have to buy one CM more and it has to be quality player, we also still need the CAM player.
And as someone already said its clear that we lack character, cant see how a guy who punches his opponent in the balls can help us with this...[/QUOTE]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And as someone already said its clear that we lack character, cant see how a guy who punches his opponent in the balls can help us with this...
He is a tough bastard, thats probably something this midfield needs. And yeah, we hope he doesnt punch any more players in the balls (well maybe Totti and Balotelli)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:agree: Beppe fucked up big time. Only a retard could defend his actions (and I'm a Marotta lover myself).
When you get Pirlo and Tevez for free, because of their age, you know that you'll have a very tough time replacing them. We always knew they'd leave without us getting money in return. That leaves us very little room to buy players, especially players who could offer the same. Imo we were always going to suffer.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And that last Monday has come.

Finally.

Let us all work together, the club, the management, the fans and do what we do best on a day like that - panic!

Club to buy us some new Bendtner and we're going into a meltdown, of course.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
When you get Pirlo and Tevez for free, because of their age, you know that you'll have a very tough time replacing them. We always knew they'd leave without us getting money in return. That leaves us very little room to buy players, especially players who could offer the same. Imo we were always going to suffer.
I consider what Beppe did to replace Tevez a good job because of the reasons you named. However Llorente should have been kept around instead of Zaza, that's 18 mil. And we could live without an LB for another year if that saving will provide us the funds for a class AM, that's 26 mil. Priorities are important.

Jul 13, 2010
Lemina and Goetze to close the market? That's the only thing that could save us

Edit: Lucas Moura yesterday realised, that di Maria took his starting place. We should look at psg or at real for isco.

If we are going after rejects, let's go for world class ones

Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)