Sulley Muntari (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:lol: i agree with you andy. This is just becoming pathetic. smaller clubs like tottenham and atletico have destroyed us in the transfer window.
I can't explain how jelous I am of clubs like arsenal who can sign people like nasri at ease.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Inter want him now apparently. His agent met with Inter and they're talking about a 16m € move.

Let's hope so. :xfinger:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now after Mourinho asked for him and is about to sign him he'll suddenly become a great DM (which he is, tbh). But if we signed him he'd have been only an "average DM who won't improve our team at all". Why the hell is it always greener on the other side of the fence ?

And Inter already have Cambiasso and Vieira, why did they sign a third DM ?
Or is it ok when the others do it but it's not ok when we do it ?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Now after Mourinho asked for him and is about to sign him he'll suddenly become a great DM (which he is, tbh). But if we signed him he'd have been only an "average DM who won't improve our team at all". Why the hell is it always greener on the other side of the fence ?

And Inter already have Cambiasso and Vieira, why did they sign a third DM ?
Or is it ok when the others do it but it's not ok when we do it ?
Its all because SUCKO,BLANK and RUINeri.A DM wanted by them is bad,but a DM wanted by Jose or Moratti is top drawer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Muntari is a useful and dynamic player with very good qualities, but he isnt a great player at all. One would have to broaden the use of great to deem him such. He would be good for Inter, but not a signing we should fear or such.

Still a fan of him though, only excuse to watch Porthsmouth except the lazy Kanu.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Muntari isn't a classic DM.
Neither is Cambiasso and if we talk about classic destroyers neither is Vieira. But nevertheless winning balls is their prime job so we can say that Inter already had 2 such players before they bought Muntari (actually, there are also Dacourt and Pele).
And it was a good deal for Inter, i'm not denying that.

I'm just saying that hell would break loose if we signed Muntari (instead of Poulsen)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Neither is Cambiasso and if we talk about classic destroyers neither is Vieira. But nevertheless winning balls is their prime job so we can say that Inter already had 2 such players before they bought Muntari (actually, there are also Dacourt and Pele).
And it was a good deal for Inter, i'm not denying that.

I'm just saying that hell would break loose if we signed Muntari (instead of Poulsen)
:tup: Muntari is much much better than him ......

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:tup: Muntari is much much better than him ......
I wasn't saying that :D
I meant that unless it was Mascherano people would criticize the signing of any DM, no matter if it's Poulsen or Muntari but everyone fails to see that most of the teams do buy 3 quality DM's. Milan had 4 (Ambrosini, Emerson, Brocchi, Gattuso) and yet they bought Flamini. Inter had 2 DMs of extra class and yet they splash +15m eur to buy another DM.
And let me remind you, Inter also don't have a creative CM. Why is Mourinho buying a DM when they already have 4 DMs and no Pirlo-esque CM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)