suicide at san siro (1 Viewer)

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    got it from eurosport news, most ppl know it by now (i've checked other forums)

what a stupid thing to do if hes a milan fan. you just won a CL final against juve for god's sake, i wouldn't ask more if i were him.

but great choice of place though. who cares bout traumas, he died where he wanted to.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    what confused me is the match still go on... shouldnt the place be sealed of for police investigation or something :confused:

to think that the players still have the mood to win 3-0 when there was a suicide just some metres away ..;)

*trying to make Inter Milan players look evil and have no heart*

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    We Hong Kong people commit suicide by slowly burning charcoal in a room. Carbon monoxide poisonoing. Painless.
    No explosions and no trouble.

Just add this in but don't kill yourself mate!

Ahh, so the lesson here is, Don't hold a Barbeque indoors.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Ahh, so the lesson here is, Don't hold a Barbeque indoors.
    Now here they put notice on all charcoal bags to tell you to cherish your life and they give you numbers for counselling services :blah:

And one of the holiday villages on an offshore island has turned into a ghost town since so many people took their own lives burning charcoals there. Very sad.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Now here they put notice on all charcoal bags to tell you to cherish your life and they give you numbers for counselling services :blah:
    Here in the US, the warning label reads "Leaning too close to the charcoal could result in losing your eyebrows, you stupid fukk":D

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    if i were to commit suicide (which god forbid i should not) i'd go up to the twin towers in KL and jump off. i think you will feel less pain.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    if i were to commit suicide (which god forbid i should not) i'd go up to the twin towers in KL and jump off. i think you will feel less pain.
    Must be some view from up there :cool:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

it would not hurt at all. but imagine falling from 400 meters and thinking "damn, i should've not jump". i would choose a way where you dont have time to regret

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)