suicide at san siro (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Morbid thought, but you could probably write the note on the way down. Keep you busy, it would!
Yes, i'm sure you'd have the composure and coordination to write a note while accelerating downwards at 9.8 metres/second...

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
well i hear your life flashes before your eyes. if thats true then you cant see what your writing...
I hardly think it's literally a physically visible thing...

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    i wonder what goes on the mind of someone who already jumped off, though? must be freaky. but i think you will feel most pain when u actually hit the ground :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i wonder what goes on the mind of someone who already jumped off, though? must be freaky. but i think you will feel most pain when u actually hit the ground :eek:
    I don't think your body will have enough time to register the pain... maybe for a split-second before you die, but i don't think that's your main concern... the problem is what happens to people who commit suicide :down:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    if i were to commit suicide (which god forbid i should not) i'd go up to the twin towers in KL and jump off. i think you will feel less pain.
    Didn't someone die while skydiving from there? Or did I get these places all mixed up? :stress:

gray, you mean like life after death?

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    i didnt know bout that sarah. but really, what a stupid thing to do with ending ur life- suicide :rolleyes:

oh, im sorry the late mr. inter/acmilan fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)