Suggestions (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Martin said:
Wild guess: you're on a laptop? LCD's have notoriously inferior contrast ranges, while I can contrast it perfectly well on my desktop, I can't on the laptop.
Very true. The contrast on my notebook is horrible, I barely see a difference in the different shades of the postbit here. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Layce Erayce said:
:weee:

beautiful! btw, will you consider changing the icon by the url?
Btw, I e-mailed Marty a suggested replacement favicon.ico I made. At least to get us started. Something in keeping with the new site design. So we'll see...

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    swag said:
    Btw, I e-mailed Marty a suggested replacement favicon.ico I made. At least to get us started. Something in keeping with the new site design. So we'll see...
    how do i break this to ya?.......god damn.....this is awkward......

I just made one and sent it to him. You should see it when you empty your cache.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He is one of my ideas from the other thread:

RochemBeck said:
    I thought of the idea earlier that we should make a match central page with all the results listed in order with goal scorers, attendance, cards, lineups, and everything in between. We would also have specific match reports and perhaps even rankings if we wanted to.

Also, the posters who always watch the matches could set up a "Juventuz Ratings" system in which a few posters rate each player and the average is taken, very similar to Gazzetta's ratings for each match. Then at the end of the year have a Juventuz award for the player who had the best average ranking throughout the entire year.

I think it's a grand idea.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    RochemBeck said:
    He is one of my ideas from the other thread:
    The Juventuz ratings part is a great idea. I don't know if that's so much in the plans. But some of what you suggest here is part of Marty's general idea.

If you go to the Matches link along the top navbar, you'll be able to get to Match Reports:
    http://www.juventuz.com/match/reports/

Nothing there yet, but there's a system by which we (mods, etc.) can post them like news items -- just rip and paste from Juventus.com, etc. They'd show up on the front door and would instantly spawn a new thread for discussion. And they'd be archived in the Match Reports section.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    how do i break this to ya?.......god damn.....this is awkward......

I just made one and sent it to him. You should see it when you empty your cache.
    Not to worry, Josh. I don't care about who, I just care about the "what". It needs it!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    swag said:
    Not to worry, Josh. I don't care about who, I just care about the "what". It needs it!
    Whatever it is, it looks exactly like the one I sent him. And it wouldn't be surprising if we both sent him the same idea, given that it's a pretty obvious choice. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    The "The perfect place to discuss Davids' shades.." to describe the Players section is getting old...

maybe change it too....The perfect place to discuss Del Piero's old adidas boots or something like that...

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    swag said:
    Im glad. I know others who would get mad over the whole thang. What was your submission though? Im curious to see.

swag said:
    Whatever it is, it looks exactly like the one I sent him. And it wouldn't be surprising if we both sent him the same idea, given that it's a pretty obvious choice. :D
    You know what they say about great minds ;)

And agreed with mark: The forum definitions need a minor updating in order to keep with the time. I remember Martin had to change it from "Sivori's hairdo". How old is he anyways?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    Im glad. I know others who would get mad over the whole thang. What was your submission though? Im curious to see.
    Pretty much identical to what's there now if you clear your browser cache... if it isn't the very one I submitted. ;)

You know what they say about great minds ;)
    They rob banks and don't get caught? :cool:

And agreed with mark: The forum definitions need a minor updating in order to keep with the time. I remember Martin had to change it from "Sivori's hairdo". How old is he anyways?
    As long as we don't have a category asking us to comment on John Charles' corpse. :sad:

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #40
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)