Striker rating? (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kw_hamster ] ++
I'd prefer to see Salas play more often coz from what he's done for Juve so far is create goalscoring chances for the rest of the team.. His pace and his vision to run into open spaces makes him a big threat.. If only DP would give a go at the role of playing behind the two strikers in a trident attack.. Then I'd go for Di Vaio and Salas at front with Salas dropping off from time to time.. When Trezegol gets back, he goes in in place of Di Vaio. My 2 cents.
This is the problem with having too many quality forwards, fans will always want the improbable , just to include their faves, whats the point in playing Dp in a play maker position now when he is in great goal scoring form just to accommodate Salas who is not in good shape

The way we are playing now and the formation we are playing with should remain until, someone either gets injured or loses form so the likes of Salas, Trez and Zambrotta should remain on the bench

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i will agree with denco on this one.to include one's favourite player at the same time compromising the team's style of play in any way is wrong.any decisions should be in the best interests for the team.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GonJ ] ++
but wouldn't the defence be exposed continually coz thuram, montero and tudor arn't exactly the quickest fellas around....
Montero and Tudor are both ont he slow side, but Thuram is one of our faster players.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
montero was named faster defender in the world by the scandinavian magazine "goal"

they're pretty clueless, but i think montero is quite a bit faster than tudor

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Not by Kristian Borelli was it? That guy is really hopeless... :D
you mean kristian borell, and yes, he was a part of the jury:D

he is actually not their worst writer, that is soren back, their england "expert".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)