Storari: Aware of our strength (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Marco Storari believes Juventus’ focus on recruiting the best youngsters from all over the world will guarantee a bright future for the club.
The 35-year-old shot-stopper, in his third full season with the Bianconeri, has been impressed by the performances of Leali, Branescu and Citti throughout the team’s pre-season preparations in Val d’Aosta.
But before discussing the future, Storari began by considering the present.
“We begin as defending champions after enjoying a great year,” he said. “The squad has remained the same and we’ve brought in important players capable of improving us. We’re the Italian champions, we’re aware of our strength and that we can also do even better.”
Marco then reiterated his desire to remain a part of the exciting project taking shape at Juventus.
“I’m happy to still be here, I renewed my contract not long ago and I’ve never thought about leaving.
“My aim is to do the same as last season. I’ll look to train with consistency so I’m ready whenever called upon.
“However, Juventus have a guaranteed future, thanks to the youngsters who are training with us on pre-season. Very few teams can count on the type of strong and promising goalkeepers we have.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)