Stop or We Sue, RIAA Says (4 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
oh, ok thats better :D

just wondering would albums done in english, for english systems work on dutch systems ?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yup - cause I bought three cd's while in England and they work just fine over here.

I think it's a Europe thing so I won't be buying any albums in the US or some other continent!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
then I know a place online where you can get albums for £8.99 if you want to know..I think the delivery is free or very cheap I'll just check

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
alright, well its free delivery regardless of where you live, chart albums are £8.999 but sometimes they have sales and its even less. The bit I don't get is that its mailed out from hong kong (there is always an airmail stamp on the package) but it reaches you in like three days! :eek:

www.cd-wow.com

:star:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Really? Hong Kong and three days? Then how come every time I want to send a postcard somwhere in the EU it takes two weeks WITH a priority stamp on it?!?! :D

Thanks for the link! :thumb:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That must be it - my only contact in the branch is the fat lady with attitude at the post office and she hates my guts!

It's such a cliché, her name is even Doris (Dolores in ENG) can you believe :howler::D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
hehe

the only people that go into my post office are the homeless and old ladies. I wouldn't dare enter that godforsaken place :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I have to cause I often send out packages - the pain is that you have to fill out these forms and not once have I managed to just dump a package and get out; dear Dolores always found something wrong with the form and made me write another one :fero:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Really? Hong Kong and three days? Then how come every time I want to send a postcard somwhere in the EU it takes two weeks WITH a priority stamp on it?!?! :D
I work at the postoffice and trust me, noone gives a fûck about the priority stamp :D

I even send out letters without stamps... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)