Stop or We Sue, RIAA Says (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You really need to come over here and replace good old Doloris at the post office who hates my guts!!
She probably works at a counter, I work in the back. At my postoffice people can hand in their mail directly to me through a hole in the wall at the postoffice or in a mailbox wich I empty. Deliver your mail there, I'm sure the Dutch postal workers have the same attitude as me.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
She probably works at a counter, I work in the back. At my postoffice people can hand in their mail directly to me through a hole in the wall at the postoffice or in a mailbox wich I empty. Deliver your mail there, I'm sure the Dutch postal workers have the same attitude as me.
I tried that but Doloris moved the counter in front of those mailboxes now :wallbang:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I tried that but Doloris moved the counter in front of those mailboxes now :wallbang:
You should have the people at my postoffice, almost everyone are young and two-three very hot girls!:eek:
Plus, they're all more lazy than me. No wonder since they have internet access at their counters...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Hot girls? Aww... dammit!

My postoffice just contains ugly fat old women with attempt-to-perms and too much make-up who aren't getting any and are very frustrated as a result thereof :sigh:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
really? they are under 95? :eek:
One really hot one is about 21 or something. The other day she asked me to carry a heavy box for her. I tried to show off and told her how it wasn't heavy at all. It nearly killed my arms.

Later I found out it was a anchor for a boat or something :D She looked impressed tough :angel:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
18 in August, but I'm pretty tall and I'm guessing she thinks I'm older.
Great - don't tell her and invite her to lunch now. Lunch is not as official as dinner but good if you want to find out more about her ;)

Martin - sorry, but you've never met Dolores! :scared:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
18 in August, but I'm pretty tall and I'm guessing she thinks I'm older.
serial player now are we? :cool:

martin, blame ..

og bugger actually it was me of all people :eek:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Great - don't tell her and invite her to lunch now. Lunch is not as official as dinner but good if you want to find out more about her ;)
Well, you probably don't remember that my girlfriend is living with my...

Unless you're telling me to go for the double!:eek::D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well, you probably don't remember that my girlfriend is living with my...

Unless you're telling me to go for the double!:eek::D
Sure, why not? :D

And no really, I forgot :embarass:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
serial player now are we? :cool:
I quite miss the excitement of the chase and such. Been with the girlfriend almost a year now.

Working tomorrow and the girl is out of town travelling Europe till August, so if I'm ever gonna make a move...

No, I won't, but it's fun flirting.:flirt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)