Stock Market (6 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Im not making any assumptions as to who did it, but the crash on march 10th wasnt retail selling and about 7% of the Stock float was dumped instantly. Thats offensive, offensive enough to make me keep holding on to ser whats up ahead.

Either way, I got my money 200% out and still have enough shares to keep it interesting.

Looking for something else to make me 200%+ in 60 days. Please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Doubtful, but I would absolutely love to have another nice buying opportunity like that.

VIX was up 10% today which is a lot, but really not that much in the scheme of things. XLF wasn't even down a full % either.

Lots of leverage out there though.
The movie Margin Call should be mandatory viewing for anyone in who works in high finance.

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #664
    Sherwin Williams had a 3 to 1 split today, I think Ameritrade could find a better way to display that without making it look like share prices plummeted into oblivion

Screenshot_20210401-113311~2.png

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #668
    Was looking to get some exposure to sports betting and found out there's an ETF for that, BETZ. Bought some shares, bound to grow with it becoming legal in more states. I know New York will be following soon for example.

Stock Market at a record high.

Thank you, Biden!

@republicans
    When do we get our signed charts?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Looking at this fucking guy with his Bloomberg terminal and golden shovel.

Just send TSLA to 800 and make my calls print thousands plz.

unknown.png

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah guys, watch TSLA if it closes above 711-719. Should go to 769 pretty quick.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    So SPY has a huge gap sitting around 400 and it seems like /ES has a small gap around 4015. Most of the time these gaps are filled sooner or later, so this is getting a little scary as we continue to go higher. All we need is a rug pull like back in March.

QQQ made an all-time high and then sold off to back test the S/R line from the previous high, now it's up almost 1% again premarket. But this also has a ton of gaps below it.

TSLA filled the gap at 780 and then promptly rejected the downtrend from the January high, but it might rebound into earnings next week. Might squeeze its way back to 800.

- - - Updated - - -

One could buy an April 30th SPY 400 put option for 1.70 to hedge the gap fill. I might do that.

Last edited:
    OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #679
    Roblox stock at $67, how you feeling? @lgorTudor

Peloton also at $83 now after they've finally decided that maybe killing children isn't very cash money and recalled their treadmills. Perhaps a good entry point? This has to have an impact on earnings for sure, but from what I understand most of their revenue is from the bikes anyway.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Roblox stock at $67, how you feeling? @lgorTudor
    They're dead to me after sniffing out emerging hype about them and making their IPO more expensive

Peloton sell a good product but now after removing their unique baby killer feature I don't see what sets them apart from others. TA wise they are bleeding on the YTD so I would wait for bottom (flat line) before entering unless you want to trade volatility

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)