Stock Market (10 Viewers)

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #190
    It's the new hype IPO
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/4393136-roblox-rolls-out-1-billion-u-s-ipo-plan

Airbnb is coming as well but too uncertain because of 'rona.
    C3.ai is exciting but it looks a bit too expensive

ROBLOX
    for kids it's like legal meth cooked with more meth
    Remember when companies turning a profit was cool?

I'm a bit weary of Airbnb too. But if all continues to go well we should have mass vaccination by the summer, and once that happens people are going to be looking to go out and spend like crazy imo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    FUCKEN SCARY
    EoTPfXDXEAErYge.jpg

bros...the fed will save us, right? bros?
    Really hope the boyz aren't going to pull the rug but it would be a good time for the call writers.

Although, no resistance above 3700 on ES!... :think:

- - - Updated - - -

I want to jump back in on OXY but man, I have no idea what I'm expecting of oil prices anymore.
    Looks like DXY is going below 90 with all this stimulus talk and the shit they already "printed", so I'd imagine crude will go higher at least to 53-ish. Next big resistance on OXY is 23-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

It's the new hype IPO
    https://seekingalpha.com/article/4393136-roblox-rolls-out-1-billion-u-s-ipo-plan

Airbnb is coming as well but too uncertain because of 'rona.
    C3.ai is exciting but it looks a bit too expensive

ROBLOX
    for kids it's like legal meth cooked with more meth
    I'm watching those as well, especially C3.ai.

I missed the ride on PLTR again.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, and here I was like 50 days ago talking about OXY at $10. Then I sold my calls at $12. Now it's 19. Fuckin 'tard.

Last edited:
    OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #192
    Really hope the boyz aren't going to pull the rug but it would be a good time for the call writers.

Although, no resistance above 3700 on ES!... :think:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like DXY is going below 90 with all this stimulus talk and the shit they already "printed", so I'd imagine crude will go higher at least to 53-ish. Next big resistance on OXY is 23-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching those as well, especially C3.ai.

I missed the ride on PLTR again.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, and here I was like 50 days ago talking about OXY at $10. Then I sold my calls at $12. Now it's 19. Fuckin 'tard.
    53 would be great for them. The thing is, California just ordered a shutdown for a few weeks, and the way it's looking now I think New York will be following that lead soon. But would that drop in demand really be enough to put a dent in oil prices? I doubt it will be followed as strictly as the first one too. Fuck it, I may just buy tomorrow with the money I got from selling my Nio shares.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Remember when companies turning a profit was cool?

I'm a bit weary of Airbnb too. But if all continues to go well we should have mass vaccination by the summer, and once that happens people are going to be looking to go out and spend like crazy imo.
    Compared to other companies in the travel space, Airbnb has done well to bounce back after the initial lockdown phase. Letting go of 25% of their workforce and cutting products not related to their core offering certainly helped.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    53 would be great for them. The thing is, California just ordered a shutdown for a few weeks, and the way it's looking now I think New York will be following that lead soon. But would that drop in demand really be enough to put a dent in oil prices? I doubt it will be followed as strictly as the first one too. Fuck it, I may just buy tomorrow with the money I got from selling my Nio shares.
    Why did you sell Nio? I thought that was a stock most people would want to hold.

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #196
    That Doordash IPO price makes me physically ill.

Why did you sell Nio? I thought that was a stock most people would want to hold.
    I was up like 40% over a few weeks and it seemed to be in freefall, so I just sold to take my easy profit for now. Also this happened, and although they have three years who knows what'll happen. There's also apparently a looming semiconductor shortage that will affect production of vehicles, though Nio says it won't be a problem for now I'm not sure I believe them :p. Long term though, at least one of these Chinese EV companies has to make it huge, no way they don't.

It seems to have support at around the low 40's now, so maybe I'll jump in again at some point and hope for another quick gain.

Also I don't know what the fuck I'm doing :snoop:

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #199

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)