Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++

If I knew his parents
I would ofcourse feel sorry

If my best friend was Uday I would be also very sad if Sadaam was to die...

If my girlfriend was bush daughter I would also be very sad if her father was to die....

But that is you missing the point...

I don't know his parents
I don't know 13year old childs parents in South Africa that is already in the Final Stages of AIDS....

I didn't know my Ale's best friend who's Girlfriend had just passed away from a lethal brain tumour....
(still here I felt a bit of grief since I know Ale)
The point is that you hate someone you even dont know, and desire death to a group of people that have nothing to do with you.

Thats your point?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    Allright
    my finale...
    (I have to bake a choclate cake toonight)

ofcourse it doesn't matter now that he is dead but Man U
    have lost an assest an investment
    This has made their organization weaker if just marginally

THink of it had it been Paul Scholes then they would lose a player who they could of sold for 20m Euro at least and it would cost about the same amount to find someone else who could fill in his shoes, that would be a big blow to MU which would be seen as a triumph from my viewpoint

That is all enoyed your arguements maybe later on
    when you have read more things and understood more of the world you will now what I am talking about

its that Ying-Yang
    with the good comes the bad
    Never forget that

For there to be Beauty there has to be Ugly things
    For there to be Life there has to be Death
    For there to be good there has to be Evil

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
    Allright
    my finale...
    (I have to bake a choclate cake toonight)

ofcourse it doesn't matter now that he is dead but Man U
    have lost an assest an investment
    This has made their organization weaker if just marginally

THink of it had it been Paul Scholes then they would lose a player who they could of sold for 20m Euro at least and it would cost about the same amount to find someone else who could fill in his shoes, that would be a big blow to MU which would be seen as a triumph from my viewpoint

That is all enoyed your arguements maybe later on
    when you have read more things and understood more of the world you will now what I am talking about

its that Ying-Yang
    with the good comes the bad
    Never forget that

For there to be Beauty there has to be Ugly things
    For there to be Life there has to be Death
    For there to be good there has to be Evil
    Of course i know what is happening in the world, and about how polluted is our society.

Just a final suggestion: No more movies for you.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    There are many teams and players I don't like football wise, but I could never be happy they died or even wished for their death just cos of football rivalry.

That's insulting and also very offensive not only towards Man Utd and other football fans, but also towards Juve fans, cos we are passionate football fans not ruthless inconsiderate pricks who want to win at all costs, even if it included a person's death :rolleyes:

OP

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Another saying goes
    1 mans loss is another mans gain

in the late 1920's Torino had a superior to all other teams in the world
    Juventus was the little brother and it looked hopeless from a Juve fans standpoint

a so called "tragic" Airplane Crash turned the tables
    if it wouldn't be for that Aircrash 2003 might have been the year of the Granata's and the year The Black&White got once again relegated to the Serie B.

Now Torino's Tragedy
    Became Juventus Success

The Granata has never fully recovered after that Airplane Crash and its gone 70 years...

So Learn your history Juve Supporters...

Cause and Consequence
    LAdies and Gentlmen

I will give you a more personal comparison my Girlfriends Grandfather was Jewish, when WWII came he was in his early 20's when the Nazi's Arrested him in Europe, he was then deeply inlove with his jewish wife and they had a beautiful little daughter.

When The Nazi's Came They arrested them all, my girlfriends grandfather. Faschism favours the law of the strongest therefor weak women and small children were simply executed, my grandfather was spared after a while he escaped to freedom.
    To a new country and a new life. He married someone else who he would have never met had the nazi's not attacked and killed his current spous. The Person he met is my girlfriends grandmother.
    Meaning if it wouldn't be for WWII my girlfriend would have never been born.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    That doesn't have to do with anything.

All I know is that a young fooutballer died, and who knows, he might even have been one of the best players ever. But even if he wasn't you can't just be glad he (or anyone else) died.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    sutnop, what are you driving at? Are you saying everyone is a hipocrit for grieving the death of someone famous and ignoring thousands of deaths on this globe everyday? Isn't it better to commemorate one death at least, instead of insisting on treating everyone the same and ignoring everyone?

Further, to wish for bad things to happen to people you don't like I think is vindictive and immature. And even though it happens to me, that's exactly what I feel I am in those moments, immature. But from going there to wishing someone's death is extreme and we don't subscribe to your beliefs.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    This thread is closed.

Sutnop, I'm really really disappointed in you as a member of Juventuz .. how could you possibly get a sense of satisfaction or happiness from the death of other innocent people .. when such things happen we should forget about football and face the fact that a young soul has left this world ..

Anyway, I think you already explained your point by re-opening the already closed thread .. so this thread will yet again be closed and if you opened another thread with the same topic then you leave us with no choice but to ban you ..

So please, drop it ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)