Steve Jobs RIP (47 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But why is it so hard to celebrate a man's professionalism independent from who he is as a person -- instead of trying to bundle the two up as a convenient, harmoniously glamorous package?

Peter Sellers is easily one of my favorite actors of all time. But I can accept the fact that he was a cold jerk in real life. Why do these have to be compatible for people? Why can't you love Michael Jackson's music while simultaneously detesting the things he did to molest children? I'm not saying it's easy. But some people cannot compartmentalize the two.
Do you think MJ did all those things to kiddies?

I'm of the opinion that he did, but everyone seems sure of his innocence and people "out to get him" etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];3292731 said:
i feel sorry for you
:lol::lol: I love it

I'm of the opinion that he did, but everyone seems sure of his innocence and people "out to get him" etc.
He probably did, you could tell he was messed up, what kinda adult likes playing with children and builds a house resembling a zoo/amusement park?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

There is something fundamentally wrong with a person who wants to transform themselves to look like Skeletor:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I do believe MJ molested those kids, and I never changed my mind about it, not even after he died. Fucking hypocrites! I remember most people saying he was a molester and now they praise him and defend him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)