Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I'm sure Marotta is going to fail in his 'last assault' as well.Not criticizing him but get a feeling.Fiorentina dont want to sell him not even for that €30m release clause so you have to think that we have a minimal chance in this transfer.
It is Fiorentina dude, not RM or Bayern Munchen. I am almost certain JoJo will leave but I am afraid to Shity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He won't fit at Chelsea. They have Oscar, Hazard, Mata, and Torres seems to be in form. He won't be getting a lot of playing time, and is most definitely not guaranteed a starting shirt there, let alone @ City, where he will have to fight with Aguero, Tevez, and Balotelli.

Juventus is the best option for him. He has a friend in Vucinic here, and the fans will love/adore/idolize him and appreciate him far more than some rich cuntbag club in England.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 20:53 ----------

:lol: +Rep :beer:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would Fiorentina sell now days before the end of the mercato? How do they expect to have any kind of season selling their best player with no time to reinvest into player(s) that can produce have of what Jovetic would do?

makes no sense

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know ppl really love Jojo here and maybe/probably because I don't watch him anywhere near enough but is he really worth 30m? 30m is a lot of freakin money, if this is true I really hope he's worth it. I'm expecting 20 plus goals for 30m
Yeah, he probably is worth getting on for 30m, broadly speaking.

However, he's not worth 30m to Juve, because they are already well covered in that position and need a different kind of player.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

However, he's not worth 30m to Juve, because they are already well covered in that position and need a different kind of player.
A player like Jovetic is always worth it. Always. Next season, we can forget about him.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Exactly.

As much as I'd like him at Juve, buying players you don't need is terrible business. Really no 2 ways about it. And I still remember the last time we shelled out a shit load of cash for a player that was far from necessary.

This being said: for some reason, I still expect to see him be a Juve player at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)