Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
I didnt say playing with 3 SSs makes any sense. My first response is to your post that playing with SSs are not a good solution, while Barcelona play that way (also sometimes I consider Villa as an SS) and they're admittedly good. Just to show its not something impossible to play that way.

I dont want Juve play like them though, and I dont think we will even if we play with 3 SSs, we are just a completely different team.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Maaaaan we can play NINE SS ffs if that means getting Jojo! I don't care just get him! Mirko is the ONLY good SS we have! That 15G11A-P bullshit won't cut it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and this is jovetic first season where he actually proved himself more than just a flashy player.

He has 22 goals in somethimg like 88 appearances. Not exaclty encouraging.

And his assit rate isnt that great either

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
and this is jovetic first season where he actually proved himself more than just a flashy player.

He has 22 goals in somethimg like 88 appearances. Not exaclty encouraging.

And his assit rate isnt that great either
And last year was Giovinco's as well

Your point being?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
22 goals in 88 serie A appearances and he's only 22?

The very fact that Fiorentina want to build their entire future team around a 22 year old, especially considering this is italy we're talking about - that's amazing. Oh, and he also tore shit up in the Chl when he was 20 - what u on lion.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
He's young. Not everyone can pull a 15G11A-P thing before 22 years old :D

Also he scored 11 goal in the season before he got injured, just 3 less goals than what he did last season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
22 goals in 88 serie A appearances and he's only 22?

The very fact that Fiorentina want to build their entire future team around a 22 year old, especially considering this is italy we're talking about - that's amazing. Oh, and he also tore shit up in the Chl when he was 20 - what u on lion.

Against Liverpool and Bayern, no less.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Against Liverpool and Bayern, no less.
I haven't heard much from you regarding other "issues" concering our club.

Conte?
Bonucci?
Pepe?
Striker?

Certainly gearing up to be a gut wrenching, edge of your seat next couple weeks, isn't it?

:depressed

What are your thoughts on it?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I haven't heard much from you regarding other "issues" concering our club.

Conte?
Bonucci?
Pepe?
Striker?

Certainly gearing up to be a gut wrenching, edge of your seat next couple weeks, isn't it?

:depressed

What are your thoughts on it?
There is not much for me to say, except that any tribunal system where you are guilty until proven innocent is the antithesis of what the justice system should be.

But I will say this.

Anyone who thinks that they are doing this to "Get Juve" are out of their minds. The fact that Conte and these players are now at juve while this is going on is purely coincedental. It just so happens that these are the biggest names embroiled in this scandal. If they were really trying to get at juve, they would have drummed up something on current Juve players who were playing for Juve at the time this all went down.

There are many other players and teams that are all wrapped up in this as well.

And I am not going to speak on fans of other teams ill conceived notions that juve are now "Cheaters" again because of this, because it is obvious that they are blinded by hatred and completely ignorant and/or stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)