Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
throw in a couple of Jeeps in for good measure, that's clearly not enough.
Actually, I'm not sure if Fiorentina will accept this. Marrone, Quag and Matri will cost them 4m eur net in wages, which is around 6.5m eur if we include taxes. Jojo alone costs them less than 3m eur in wages+taxes. That's 3.5m eur more per year. In 2 years they spend the 7m eur cash we pay them (what Nzoric suggested). After that they are left with no money, a 31 year old Quag, 30 year old Matri and half of Marrone, while we have a 24 year old Jovetic. :D

As said million times, what Fiorentina want is money or players who'd bring them money when they sell them later. The rather oldish Matri and Quag with very high wages for Fiorentina's standards, simply aren't acceptable for Viola.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually, I'm not sure if Fiorentina will accept this. Marrone, Quag and Matri will cost them 4m eur net in wages, which is around 6.5m eur if we include taxes. Jojo alone costs them less than 3m eur in wages+taxes. That's 3.5m eur more per year. In 2 years they spend the 7m eur cash we pay them (what Nzoric suggested). After that they are left with no money, a 31 year old Quag, 30 year old Matri and half of Marrone, while we have a 24 year old Jovetic. :D

As said million times, what Fiorentina want is money or players who'd bring them money when they sell them later. The rather oldish Matri and Quag with very high wages for Fiorentina's standards, simply aren't acceptable for Viola.
That's why most likely the deal will fail.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Paying money,more than they ask ?! Good Logic !

Boyake unknown player from Serie B 1/2 4mln E,Sorensen played some good games and we sold about 2.5/3 mln E his half,and yes i belive Quag is worth more than 10 mln E,some rumors saied Malaga is ready to offer 12 mln E for him !
Malaga has a scheich if i am not mistaken , still i doubt anyone would value him 12 mil . Sorensen has 17 apperances with us in serie a in which he showed potential , boakye had his first match in serie a at 17 years old , had 3 matches with genoa and scored one goal . This year he had 34 matches with sassuolo starting from the bench and scored 12 goals , so no he is not unkown at all . On the other hand marrone has 5 matches with juve starting from bench and 19 matches of serie b , so he is the most unexperienced and less proven

If boakye is worth 8 mil , sorensen is worth 5 mil than marrone is worth around 3 mil right now , he definetly has potential to be worth a lot more , but right now that is his value .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's your philosophy, producing and playing youth players from the Juventus academy and primavera squads. Then you sell Marrone off for some exotic foreign name. I was surprised.
I want marrone to stay. It's a hairy situation but I certainly don't see conte letting him go.:tup:

And for good reason...

---------- Post added 23.07.2012 at 12:38 ----------

I would not favor an outright sale either, fuck that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Fiorentina: Jovetic will stay
By Football Italia staff

Fiorentina have again stated their intention to keep hold of Stevan Jovetic this summer, amid transfer speculation.

The Montenegrin attacker has been strongly linked with a move to Juventus during this transfer window and last week was the subject of public bartering between the Bianconeri and his current owners.

Following on from that, the Florence outfit’s communications manager has promised that the 22-year-old will be convinced by the club to stay at the Artemio Franchi for at least one more year.

“Jovetic will stay with us next season and the new team will be built around him to entertain the public,” declared Gianfranco Teotino.

“In the city there is great enthusiasm, as seen from the presentation of the new shirt and the positive number of season ticket sales. [New Coach Vincenzo] Montella has great enthusiasm and some innovative training methods.

“There is great confidence in our future and we want Stevan to be a part of our project and it is down to us to convince him to play at least one more year with us.

“Is he tempted to leave? There have always been temptations because he is a great champion and it is normal that he wants to play on the big stage.

“We want to bring Champions League football back to La Viola with him, but also for his career he would certainly do well to stay another year with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)