Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio to cavani ?

No sorry, the boy made quite a comeback. in the EK italy ran average of 12km/game, wich was alot more then any other team. in this italy team, marchisio ran a km more then the next player, each game. cutting out passes, taking away creativity, he is VITAL in our 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 midfields. conte knows this and made him untouchable.

sure i would like cavani, but not at the cost of one of the team's pillars. i dont want to sacrifice one of the first 3 players conte writes on the starting list.

Marrone to jovetic

-We need a class forward, and he is just a promising midfielder
-we got 6 players starting ahead of him
-we allready got promising youngsters , and the hype around pogba is quite a bit higher then around him

bitches please...just give them his half in the deal, we NEED jovetic, we absolutely dont need marrone right now.

IF, he proves in a few years that he is superior to pogba and any other midfielder we got,well its gonna be just half of his market price we gotto pay, and we will very gladly do, just like giovinco

if he doesnt, we can roflpoke fiorentina for selling us jovetic and getting shit and some cash in return

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
I meant, i hope he wont work with average strikers like Matri and Quagliarella.
Gotcha woody.

Ok, for everyone who is so entrenched in the Marrone Camp.

Fiorentina comes back and tells you "Either Marrone is included in the deal, or the deal is off"

What do you do.
Seek out a centre forward, the position this club needs strengthening the most.

Unfortunately say yes. I've already said this.
Disgusting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I'm a big fan of Marrone, even before the TIM Cup i mentioned he can and will replace Pirlo in our team.His talent is immense.
And I like JoJo as well, the best forward we been linked to this summer. I would prefer a deal without Marrone to be honest, but i believe Conte will decide.
In Conte we trust.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Marchisio to cavani ?

No sorry, the boy made quite a comeback. in the EK italy ran average of 12km/game, wich was alot more then any other team. in this italy team, marchisio ran a km more then the next player, each game. cutting out passes, taking away creativity, he is VITAL in our 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 midfields. conte knows this and made him untouchable.

sure i would like cavani, but not at the cost of one of the team's pillars. i dont want to sacrifice one of the first 3 players conte writes on the starting list.

Marrone to jovetic

-We need a class forward, and he is just a promising midfielder
-we got 6 players starting ahead of him
-we allready got promising youngsters , and the hype around pogba is quite a bit higher then around him

bitches please...just give them his half in the deal, we NEED jovetic, we absolutely dont need marrone right now.

IF, he proves in a few years that he is superior to pogba and any other midfielder we got,well its gonna be just half of his market price we gotto pay, and we will very gladly do, just like giovinco

if he doesnt, we can roflpoke fiorentina for selling us jovetic and getting shit and some cash in return
Agreed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But Matri is irreplaceable?

Anyways, I rather avoid it but if it has to be Marrone, than it has to be. I really hope its only a co-ownership deal though.
you're honestly comparing Marrone with Matri?

if you are then don't bother replying, debate is too asinine to waste time over.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
you're honestly comparing Marrone with Matri?

if you are then don't bother replying, debate is too asinine to waste time over.
You so easily just throw Marrone away, one of our brightest youth, but when it comes to Matri you act as if we're sending away Del Piero...

Yes, I rather give up Matri for Jovetic, and get Pazzo/Destro and keep Marrone.

Jovetic, Pazzo/Destro, and Marrone > Jovetic and Matri.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You so easily just throw Marrone away, one of our brightest youth, but when it comes to Matri you act as if we're sending away Del Piero...

Yes, I rather give up Matri for Jovetic, and get Pazzo/Destro and keep Marrone.

Jovetic, Pazzo/Destro, and Marrone > Jovetic and Matri.
LOL wrong choice of words there..We're not throwing away Marrone(if we give him away in the Jo-Jo deal) infact we're allowing him to develop and become a better player at another place while still being owned by us

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
LOL wrong choice of words there..We're not throwing away Marrone(if we give him away in the Jo-Jo deal) infact we're allowing him to develop and become a better player at another place while still being owned by us
If its a loan deal or a 50% deal, then maybe, if we must. Like you said, he'll be able to develop.

But I would definitely prefer offloading Matri than Marrone if we were to give 100% of their contracts away.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If its a loan deal or a 50% deal, then maybe, if we must. Like you said, he'll be able to develop.

But I would definitely prefer offloading Matri than Marrone if we were to give 100% of their contracts away.
The feasibility of this transfer with Marrone included in the deal is 10x more than if Matri is included in the deal..Just saying.You have to look at all aspects when you're saying that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Here's a report from Gazzetta

The edition of Gazzetta dello Sport today says the budget for Juventus Stevan Jovetic. Juve continues to search for the top player and Jovetic is the number one goal. The negotiation could gain momentum this week, currently Fiorentina, discussed on the basis of thirty million cash, the Bianconeri are not intended to exceed 22-25 share in cash, but rather shaping the figure with a technical counterpart. A deadlock could be the player when to clarify its willingness to move to Turin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)