Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One last point and I will probably get flamed for it but fuck it...

Our team is stacked now in strength and quality, Marrone has a lot to learn from the big boys and I think we can already sorta see what he has been gaining hanging around the likes of Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal (@K :D). I know thats hard to supplement for pure consistent game time, but at the end of the day I still thing he learns a lot and having such a good team around him will help. All he needs is a competent striker to find his acute passes.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 13:50 ----------

Dont run away from the question..

What if Marrone is the absolute 'key' to the Jovetic deal(in case they're not keen on other options) ?(Dont give me that 'offer more cash' response)
lol either you are trolling me or just don't read my posts. I don't run, I answered it already. Re-read.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 13:51 ----------

If he stays, I would hope he would get the nod above, at least, Pazienza and Padoin this time around. Conte has been saying how highly he rates Luca, and one year and a preseason later, it shouldn't be too hard to advance over those 2, especially as we've been trying to offload Pazienza. I think he would probably be the 5th or 6th choice here (don't forget Pogba), but I can see him leaving just because Conte wouldn't want such a large squad this time.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ok, for everyone who is so entrenched in the Marrone Camp.

Fiorentina comes back and tells you "Either Marrone is included in the deal, or the deal is off"

What do you do.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's as simple as this:
Having Marrone in our midfield right now is not a must; reinforcing the attack with some WC player on the other hand is an absolute must, therefore he should be co-owned if that's what Fio want.
Plus Montella's a very smart and talented coach, I'm sure he'll get the best out of him, working under Montella would do Luca a world of good.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,087

Fiorentina comes back and tells you "Either Marrone is included in the deal, or the deal is off"

What do you do.
    I'd give him. And I do rate him highly, so preferably I'd give him on co-ownership simply because I think Jovetic would be a brilliant move.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I'd give him. And I do rate him highly, so preferably I'd give him on co-ownership simply because I think Jovetic would be a brilliant move.

I would give him to Fiorentina without thinking twice.

And before anyone jumps in with "But Sergio, what about your policy on youth?"

Jovetic is only 4 months older

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
    The whole Jovetic is only 4 months older never seems to stop amazing me, it's unbelievable.
    Still, Marrone seems to have what it takes to be great, i'd rather we don't give him to Fiorentina unless it's a co-ownership or a loan.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,090

Which is totally normal, as we could use Jovetic badly while at the same time we can kick asses without Marrone. I think Pirlo can pull two more years despite of his age, so actually using Marrone in a swap deal might be a good move, especially if it's a co-ownership like I mentioned before.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

What do you do.
    Unfortunately say yes. I've already said this.

---------- Post added 22.07.2012 at 15:41 ----------

Who is doing that?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Jovetic is is going to become a great player. But we should not be so desperate to let go of promising players and money for a player we dont need.

Especially when we have his position covered by 2 players includng the player who had a better season giovinco

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007

What do you do.
    we have the advantage in the negotiations because we are not desperate for a player like jovetic.

It is totally different for say someone like cavani or dzeko because other clubs know we need a player like that

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,095
    Jovetic is is going to become a great player. But we should not be so desperate to let go of promising players and money for a player we dont need.

Especially when we have his position covered by 2 players includng the player who had a better season giovinco
    The thing is that we don't need Marrone at this point while at the same time Jovetic would be a huge boost.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    The thing is that we don't need Marrone at this point while at the same time Jovetic would be a huge boost.
    lp

I dont know how you can say we domt need marrone but st the same time cal jovetic a huge boost when we hsve the superior giovinco.

its would be a huge boost from giach and pepe, not from gio and vuvinjc

By the way I am against jovetic signing period at this point and it has nothiing to do with marrone or matri.We need our problems

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)