Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If anyone could fill in for Pirlo, its Marrone.
I still can't stop raving about how he played yesterday. He could easily deputize for Pirlo. He sits back and collects the ball, his confidence is so mature and his vision/passing yesterday was great.
Ah, thanks.

Marrone should stay :agree:
:tup:
I will sacrifice the boy(Marrone) only in some kind of Cavani deal tbh!
:sergio:

Maronne stays.

Jojo....:weee:
:agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I see suddenly Marrone is a must stay because of 45mins in pre-season, yeah he will sure to be guranteed to have more then the 3-4 games of last season when we have signed MORE midfielders.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marrone needs to go out on loan to play. We've got too good of a midfield for Marrone to be able to get space yet.

If he is the key to Jovetic, it's a no brainer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol I see suddenly Marrone is a must stay because of 45mins in pre-season, yeah he will sure to be guranteed to have more then the 3-4 games of last season when we have signed MORE midfielders.
The kid obviously has talent and in 45 mins he displayed that significantly. No reason for him not to stay and play here. There will be ample time.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
How will there be time when last year without depth he managed to get a couple of games?
He needs to go on loan ESPECIALLY if he's the key for Jojo, how can you guys say no?
I would understand if we were talking about selling him, but we are talking about a loan or co-own.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How will there be time when last year without depth he managed to get a couple of games?
He needs to go on loan ESPECIALLY if he's the key for Jojo, how can you guys say no?
I would understand if we were talking about selling him, but we are talking about a loan or co-own.
Because we will have like 15 more games to play this season and those 15 happen to be absolutely critical to the club, so Conte will need to rotate...last season it was only 2 competitions. Being the key to Jovetic is one thing and thats the only thing that would somewhat make it ok to send him there on loan...but it will end up being a co-own and costly buying back our own player all over again (giovinco, for example).

Send Pazienza or Padoin instead.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The kid obviously has talent and in 45 mins he displayed that significantly. No reason for him not to stay and play here. There will be ample time.
Unless is an injury plagued season, how? Giaccherini, Pazienza and Padoin where prefered over him last season, two of them arent even real CMs. This season we will Asamoah, and wouldnt be suprised if Isla would be tried CM over him too when Licht is starting in 3-5-2. Plus still have to decide what we are gonna do with Pogba.

In overall just seems crowded, not saying I dont find him promising, thats why I want him to get regular playing time on a loan instead of spend most of the season in the stands.

If we loaning-co-owning him to get playing time can get used in another deal, like getting frigging Jovetic, then its as perfect of a solution as it can get.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless is an injury plagued season, how? Giaccherini, Pazienza and Padoin where prefered over him last season, two of them arent even real CMs. This season we will Asamoah, and wouldnt be suprised if Isla would be tried CM over him too when Licht is starting in 3-5-2. Plus still have to decide what we are gonna do with Pogba.

In overall just seems crowded, not saying I dont find him promising, thats why I want him to get regular playing time on a loan instead of spend most of the season in the stands.

If we loaning-co-owning him to get playing time can get used in another deal, like getting frigging Jovetic, then its as perfect of a solution as it can get.
I really think that Paz and Pad need to go. They offer little, as we already know. Giach is so versatile, thats why I think Conte preffered him tactically. Less subs would have been needed to make tactical changes with him...example just push him from CM to LM or vice versa and save a sub. As for Marrone, well he only can play CM so I suppose that could have been a reason last year.

Pirlo a year older will be rotated more I think, and if in the event we have the lead I see him taken out to rest and shore up the lead (Asamoah/Marrone). Vidal never tires so he won't be subbed often but I see him being rested (Asamoah/Marrone) and as far as Marchisio I think Marrone could easily slot in to sub him or give him a rest there...they are quite similar I'd say.

As far as Pogba, I don't see him getting much game time this season just yet. I could be wrong. Anyways, playing 2 different formations that require 3 CMs and do the constant hard work & running (not Pirlo) that Conte asks of them, I really think there will be a lot of rotation and obviously I also think that Marrone can really grow here and still offer a lot to the team. Good passing, hard work and nice vision...good combo a long with his growing confidence to deputize for Pirlo. I don't see Pogba as that as some are suggesting.

As things stand, he should stay UNLESS he is ABSOLUTELY required for Jovetic.

Whew.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If he stays, I would hope he would get the nod above, at least, Pazienza and Padoin this time around. Conte has been saying how highly he rates Luca, and one year and a preseason later, it shouldn't be too hard to advance over those 2, especially as we've been trying to offload Pazienza. I think he would probably be the 5th or 6th choice here (don't forget Pogba), but I can see him leaving just because Conte wouldn't want such a large squad this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)