Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't see Matri accepting them at all, and why should he? 19 goals in 46 games for Juve.

Quagliarella is maybe a different story, but I think he will want one more season to prove he can come back to his pre-injury level.

We have other players to offer who may be of some interest; Padoin, Pazienza, Ziegler, Giandonato, Martinez, Iaquinta. I don't think we will get much in the way of player exchange discount.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well all i can say is that the cycle continues..We'd be stuck with two more average strikers having already experienced that with Amauri and Iaquinta..

Not comparing both Quag and Matri to those two players but both are certainly not top level which is what we need right now..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should simply tell the players they have no future at the club, and that Fiorentina is a good option for them. It's not as if there are tons of clubs queuing up to sign Matri and Quag, or the other deadwood that we are willing to offer the Purple Rats. Don't get me wrong; Matri and Quag are good players, just nothing special. JoJo is special.

We can also offer to pay a portion of their wages for 2-3 seasons, if that's a sticking point. Let's DDTS :donedeal:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nobody has a clue what's going on. There's no such thing as a guru, don't believe anything until you see the player holding the jersey or signing the contract.

Now, off to tell some children there's no such thing as Santa Clause

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We should simply tell the players they have no future at the club, and that Fiorentina is a good option for them. It's not as if there are tons of clubs queuing up to sign Matri and Quag, or the other deadwood that we are willing to offer the Purple Rats. Don't get me wrong; Matri and Quag are good players, just nothing special. JoJo is special.

We can also offer to pay a portion of their wages for 2-3 seasons, if that's a sticking point. Let's DDTS :donedeal:
b81, the problem is that those players then react like "whatever, got a fat contract, dont care if i play or not"

basically what iaquinta, grosso, amauri,... did

and you cannot sell those players with such massive cuntracts

that said, getting rid of iaquinta's massive cuntract would be great.

the player doesnt neccecarely have to leave, he allways gave his best for us (his best isnt neccecarely juventuslevel but still), but he absolutely doesnt earn his expensive cuntract

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't see Matri accepting them at all, and why should he? 19 goals in 46 games for Juve.

Quagliarella is maybe a different story, but I think he will want one more season to prove he can come back to his pre-injury level.

We have other players to offer who may be of some interest; Padoin, Pazienza, Ziegler, Giandonato, Martinez, Iaquinta. I don't think we will get much in the way of player exchange discount.
This.

Why would Matri or Quag want to go to Fiorentina? We're talking about a club with no ambitions whatsoever. We must either pay up or shut up when it comes to this "top player"-thing.

Why would we tell them this, when they do?

If we could somehow just PAY for Jovetic, we would have one of the coolest attacking forces around. Matri, Vucinic, Jovetic, Giovinco, Quagliarella. It would be awesome, I'm telling you. Forget people such as RVP, Higuain, Balotelli, Tevez etc. The circus is in Milano.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We knew this was coming.
Who on his sane mind would willingly leave behind good contracts, italian champion team and spotlight for that purple rat team figting for relegstion?. Of course any of our striker would refuse.

I knew this matri/quag idea was not going to work.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Quag to fiorentina in a swap ain't gonna happen.never

The guys is 29, got like 2-3 years top at his best level, he would rather go play in russia making some extra cash then going to fiorentina, hell I would choose Samp before them if I were him.
And Matri? GTFO

In the end t will be IMO one of two options, selling one of them to finance JoJo or we will wait till another CF has become available at around 20m mark

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Giovinco has really fucked up our mercato , from what they tell me we were not expecting him to come and now conte is thinking an attack of giovinco vucinic in case his number 1 choice doesn't come (cavani) . An exchange jovetic giovinco would never happen , we got his half for 11 mil which means his value is 22 mil . That means if we value jovetic 30 mil the offer would be giovinco + 8 mil and viola will never accept that . They would get only 8 mil cash , also giovinco after the last renewal gets a 2 mil salary . If we make an offer of 15 + giovinco than we would be the ones making a big loss considering that we would value jovetic 37 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)