Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be wise for them to stay with Jovetic and mounir elhamdaoui at the same time?

Or his signing seriously points out to someone leaving there?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It would be wise for them to stay with Jovetic and mounir elhamdaoui at the same time?

Or his signing seriously points out to someone leaving there?
well if Jovetic himself wants to leave they cant stop him though ;)

Get a feeling the Viola board are resigned to losing him..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah thats the thing, Cavani isnt on the market, and if he is, its hardly for anything less for a record sum, and not for just 5-10m more then Jovetic.
Well every player has a price and IMO a quality finisher is a must. Its pointless creating when you dont have the resources to finish. Cavani is twice the player Jovetic is so even if we paid out twice. In my Crazy opinion thats worth it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well every player has a price and IMO a quality finisher is a must. Its pointless creating when you dont have the resources to finish. Cavani is twice the player Jovetic is so even if we paid out twice. In my Crazy opinion thats worth it.
I see what you're saying but...

A player like Jovetic with such class and skill doesn't come around very often. These are gems of the football world. We shouldn't pass up on it. Lets sign Jovetic now, and maybe a Cavani type next season.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We can't afford him.. He is world class and that takes the entire budget of a season to bring a player like that. As much as I want him as well I just don't see it happen. Jovetic is 22 years old. He is the captain of Fiorentina and the best player under 23 in the league WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Jovetic is a good solution. There are other players with potential to become a Cavani out there - we just have to look for them before they turn world class.. credit to Napoli for having such a player - they do deserve it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)