Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
A 22 year old is indeed considered young in serie A. This way of thinking was passed through to the fans, so if you guys noticed, we too see the 22 years old Luca Marrone as a youngster, almost a baby footballer.
In reality, it's about their experience, not their age. Since the teams don't give chances to the youngsters and they can't get experience, even 24 yo players are considered very young and risky to play. But if a young player gets a chance to play, it's another story and the age actually becomes a pro instead of a con for buying and playing the player. Jovetic is only 4 months older than Marrone - fact. But he has the experience, he played over 100 matches for Fiorentina and he became their best player and leader. All these suddenly make him a worthy purchase for the starting XI, even in Marotta's eye and a half.
Very true , in italy players play until 19-20 years old with primavera than go and play 1 season in b , if they are good they make one season in low table serie a side and by the time they arrive at a big team they are 24-25 years old .
I think that the primavera championship should be stopped , it is useless or at least put an age limit at 16-17 . The best idea is the spanish one , having a second team in serie b

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Very true , in italy players play until 19-20 years old with primavera than go and play 1 season in b , if they are good they make one season in low table serie a side and by the time they arrive at a big team they are 24-25 years old .
I think that the primavera championship should be stopped , it is useless or at least put an age limit at 16-17 . The best idea is the spanish one , having a second team in serie b
Unfortunately it wasn't always that way.

Exhibit A: Beppe Bergomi in 1982

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They've already reduced the age of Primavera squads to 19 from 20, at the start of this season. That essentially means that qualifiable players cannot be over that age from the start of and up until the end of that season. That's why we had 1993 born players maximum for a season ending in 2012.

Libertazzi, as well as Andrea Caldarola, were actually playing as overage players, being born in 1992. There is a limit of two overage players in a match squad for any official championship game.

Friend

Oct 13, 2008
Agnelli was also questioned about whom would inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt after his departure last month.

The players will decide,” the President added. “We all know how much that particular shirt will weigh.

I think The players choose Gio

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Agnelli was also questioned about whom would inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 shirt after his departure last month.

The players will decide,” the President added. “We all know how much that particular shirt will weigh.

I think The players choose Gio
I really hope they don't give the number 10 to gio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)