Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Gerd, you've got to admit, he scored some incredibly important ones, though. Away at Milan. Match winner against Viola at home. Match winner against Udinese at home under difficult weather conditions. Important goal in the comeback against Napoli. Vital goals in narrow 1-0 wins at Lecce and Siena. And what about his assists? He practically made Pepe's goal when we beat Lazio 0-1, and he assisted two against Inter at the San Siro. As far as I'm concerned, Matri delivered. He might have had some off days, but you know what? Even Maradona and Zidane had those. I remember some Juve games with Zizou that was as if he was sleeping on the field. Not comparing Matri to Zizou or anything, but I just think people are being way too harsh on Matri around here. Is there even a better italian centreforward than him around? Destro? Get outta here... Pazzini? Don't make me laugh.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fair enough with those two, but Matri is gold, I'm telling you. Next season he's gonna be great, mark my words! :stuckup:

<--- Fanboy
oh but i am of the believe that vucinic and matri are the two forwards we cannot sell.

However, when you make a statement about italian cf's, i couldnt resist the urge to correct it.

we need a matri, even if we'd get a clinical striker

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Feel free not to believe the things I say, but I'm telling you for a fact that Juve's interest in Jovetic is serious and we're working on buying him for Conte (on Conte's demand).

In the end I will be the one gloating, just like Marcelo did when he informed us a month earlier about Asamoah's and Vidal's transfers to Juve.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You sir, are a moron!

So you would sell your ONLY prima punta to hopefully sign another and leave the club yet again with only 1 true forward?
If we have giovinco , vucinic , jovetic + another forward you actually think that matri will ever play ? For gods sake conte played borrielo and quag over him when he had the possibility this season , that explains how highly conte thinks about him and i totally agree . With those players matri would be benched for life , better sell him this year while he still has a decent value . I would sell him without thinking twice .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Feel free not to believe the things I say, but I'm telling you for a fact that Juve's interest in Jovetic is serious and we're working on buying him for Conte (on Conte's demand).

In the end I will be the one gloating, just like Marcelo did when he informed us a month earlier about Asamoah's and Vidal's transfers to Juve.
Marcelo :lol:

Apr 15, 2006

The future will prove you right, Alen. I have faith in you. :agree:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Gerd, you've got to admit, he scored some incredibly important ones, though. Away at Milan. Match winner against Viola at home. Match winner against Udinese at home under difficult weather conditions. Important goal in the comeback against Napoli. Vital goals in narrow 1-0 wins at Lecce and Siena. And what about his assists? He practically made Pepe's goal when we beat Lazio 0-1, and he assisted two against Inter at the San Siro. As far as I'm concerned, Matri delivered. He might have had some off days, but you know what? Even Maradona and Zidane had those. I remember some Juve games with Zizou that was as if he was sleeping on the field. Not comparing Matri to Zizou or anything, but I just think people are being way too harsh on Matri around here. Is there even a better italian centreforward than him around? Destro? Get outta here... Pazzini? Don't make me laugh.
Yes he scored some , but he has also lost a ton of chances and is not compatible with our game since he lacks tecnique . Our team creates a lot of chances in every game and sometimes i am amazed at how is possible that matri is not involved in any of them . Matri doesn't have the insticts of a great goalscorer . Destro is better and will have a better career than the one matri had , pazzini is it not that much better , but he is a better finisher and has better instics althrough he would still not make a difference if he came at juve so he can stay at merda

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Tomorrow, will prove you right or wrong.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It will be fucking amazing if jovetic actually signs for us tomorrow , this would have gone from a trolling attempt to a Genius Guru statement :lol:

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
If we have giovinco , vucinic , jovetic + another forward you actually think that matri will ever play ? For gods sake conte played borrielo and quag over him when he had the possibility this season , that explains how highly conte thinks about him and i totally agree . With those players matri would be benched for life , better sell him this year while he still has a decent value . I would sell him without thinking twice .
Yes he would. Are you forgetting that we are playing in three different competitions next season? Players will need rest and there is no guarantee that Gio, JoJo or whoever else comes in will be a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)