Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Players doesn't want to leave due to salary issue. Quag earns higher than Matri. Could it be him? I hope we sell them both and replace one of them with Destro.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Op njeri. Ashiqare qoke lujten me neve. E ai shkavelli fejk e ka pas muhabetin me ati ne FB a?
Jo be si i rrasi hunt Aleni e pash qe po lujn koqe,si n'cdo tem qe lun koqe aj e dita qe meniher .
Ama per ket informatat me qat dostine Joveticit qe isht n'Budv spo di a o rren ajo,se n'fakt Juve pernime pom doket e interesume per to (Sipas gazetave)

Ah per FB fejk bessoj,se sa shkrujti aj shkavelli ne fb qe kishe Jojo e ka deaktivizu FB-n ahahah,qysh raki me fol me lojtartin ne FB be rren .

Po qija ropt ishalla e marrim kto :)

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Jo be si i rrasi hunt Aleni e pash qe po lujn koqe,si n'cdo tem qe lun koqe aj e dita qe meniher .
Ama per ket informatat me qat dostine Joveticit qe isht n'Budv spo di a o rren ajo,se n'fakt Juve pernime pom doket e interesume per to (Sipas gazetave)

Ah per FB fejk bessoj,se sa shkrujti aj shkavelli ne fb qe kishe Jojo e ka deaktivizu FB-n ahahah,qysh raki me fol me lojtartin ne FB be rren .

Po qija ropt ishalla e marrim kto :)
Hahahahaha, po lujn qoke me neve.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I think the reason Matri has frustrated Juventus supporters throughout the last season was his inability to control the ball when receiving a crisply hit pass from a colleague. This inability to retain possession led to numerous breakdowns in often very promising attacking situations.

I have no doubt that he can find space well (Milan vs Juve - Serie A 2011/2012 that led to his goal) and gives his all. No one doubts that. But you have to remember that he was subbed many times last season when Conte could take no more of attacks breaking down due to this problem of being shaken off the ball far too easily. In many respects we achieved the Scudetto in spite of his performances rather than because of them.

Despite having said what I've just said, I really quite like the bloke.

Getting back on topic, I think we need to pay the going rate for Jovetic and concentrate on moving on the deadwood to fund a very good CF/proven goalscorer - someone that can bang in around 20+ a season in the league say 30 ish in all matches.
Have a read here. Matri is a lot more productive than people think

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Have a read here. Matri is a lot more productive than people think
Matri should be sold , he is not exceptionally good at anything , he doesn't help much in the construction of the game like vucinic since he lacks tecnique (he can't stop a ball) , he is not eceptionally talented at finishing and doesn't have the insticts of a great cf , he is not at the right place at the right time . Matri doesn't help in the construcion of the game so in a way the only thing he should have done this season should have been scoring a ton of goals considering the many chances juve creates and he didn't .

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Matri should be sold , he is not exceptionally good at anything , he doesn't help much in the construction of the game like vucinic since he lacks tecnique (he can't stop a ball) , he is not eceptionally talented at finishing and doesn't have the insticts of a great cf , he is not at the right place at the right time . Matri doesn't help in the construcion of the game so in a way the only thing he should have done this season should have been scoring a ton of goals considering the many chances juve creates and he didn't .
You sir, are a moron!

So you would sell your ONLY prima punta to hopefully sign another and leave the club yet again with only 1 true forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)