Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Maybe less money, this is the sort of area we can get value for back on them.
They won't bargain nor budge with us. Make them feel they have adequate amount of money plus a player. Make them feel like they have a good deal too. While we save a bit of money and pay his wages from it.

Happy days.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
We have a couple of players a team like Fiorentina could be interested in and they could be good enough ( with this whole project of theirs, Montella, etc. ) for some of ours to actually accept. I believe it could work, if they don't insist on fucking with us because we're Juve.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
So, is it a question of whether or not you admire the player anymore, or for that price.

I still love him, but if it were my money, I'd be less inclined to pay the 30 million now. Especially given the notion that his relationship with the fans is on shaky ground.
How does his relationship with the Fiorentina fans factor in, brother? They know he wants to leave, and they're letting him know they're not happy about it... doesn't seem too surprising. At least it's not like the situation Llorente is in... that sounds like it's just been brutal.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Viola will play silly buggers with us. Prolly the berbatov thing still hurting them.
If we're really after Jovetic, they probably will, and it could well mean we're going to miss out. It would be a shame, because the cash+player scenario could actually work here.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How does his relationship with the Fiorentina fans factor in, brother? They know he wants to leave, and they're letting him know they're not happy about it... doesn't seem too surprising. At least it's not like the situation Llorente is in... that sounds like it's just been brutal.
IF somebody wants to leave, and the pressure is put on by the fans, you don't think that it makes the asking price actually go UP, do you?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Fiorentina could find Matri and 1/2 of Marrone very useful.

Luca Toni's contract is expiring this June, and Matri could be an ideal replacement. Marrone could be a vice-Pizarro for them.

Matri + 1/2 Marrone + 18M cash is very fair IMO.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Fiorentina could find Matri and 1/2 of Marrone very useful.

Luca Toni's contract is expiring this June, and Matri could be an ideal replacement. Marrone could be a vice-Pizarro for them.

Matri + 1/2 Marrone + 18M cash is very fair IMO.
But the problem would be Matri's willingness to join Fiorentina.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Prade said the decision is pretty much his(Jojo's) to make at the end of the season,and that he'll them know next week(supposedly)...
He said they promised him last summer,that they we'll make it to the Europe(EL/CL) with him staying,and then he'll decide what he wants to do.
He was refering to the EL as 'target reached and keeping my promise stuff'...now apparently it's in Jojo's hands.

I hope he'll just come with the 'Let me join Juve,i want to go there,i stayed last year,now let me go'

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
But the problem would be Matri's willingness to join Fiorentina.
Fiorentina are doing well, and seem ambitious.

If Juventus were to tell Matri that his services are not needed any longer, I can't see why Matri would refuse a club like Fiorentina.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
IF somebody wants to leave, and the pressure is put on by the fans, you don't think that it makes the asking price actually go UP, do you?
:lol:

Yes, that's exactly what I thought, sir. :p

My fault, for some reason I thought you were insinuating something negative about his character (which would be pretty unexpected from you, given the player). I was multi-tasking and not paying enough attention, Je m'excuse, Sergio.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If we're really after Jovetic, they probably will, and it could well mean we're going to miss out. It would be a shame, because the cash+player scenario could actually work here.
If Jovetic really wants this move too then he'll have to speak out in his meeting next week or when ever it is scheduled. I believe he wants to move to us and stay in Italy as he's already stated the latter. So we can work on that. Least we have something to build it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)