Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: :howler: Some things never change. Some people still talking out of their ass as if they know shit. How the fuck is Pereyra better than Jovetic? What has he done to justify that?

I like Pereyra, I really do, but a fully fit and motivated Jovetic is a stellar player.
Well I'll be damned. :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: :howler: Some things never change. Some people still talking out of their ass as if they know shit. How the fuck is Pereyra better than Jovetic? What has he done to justify that?

I like Pereyra, I really do, but a fully fit and motivated Jovetic is a stellar player.
I thought you left me :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Hell no! His good display is to fool others
I will admit, I haven't watched a minute of Copa America, but I've been hearing good things about Isla. This might be the only reason why I want to see Chile win it, so that his value skyrockets.

It is quite a shame though. He had so much potential when he came here. Damn injuries.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Look at this guy! Yes let's take the bambi's and zizinho's of the world seriously, you just mad I'm an objective level headed football fan unlike you and your crazy nationalist dream of italjuve that cronios has exposed you several times. Heck you even justify the likes of matree in our squad! :howler:
:rolleyes:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What is his best though? That is where I have a problem, I don't think he's as good as some people think he is. He's overrated. He never lit the world on fire with Fiorentina and sure as hell didn't do it with City. Also, so damn injury prone.
Suns pls, you score own goals in haxball all the time, yet we're allowing you to play with us because you have some great moments. JoJo deserves a chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)