Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You know one place where he can get back to his best is here. We're not a joke club like City and we play in a league he loves and that appreciates him.

Just let it happen
What is his best though? That is where I have a problem, I don't think he's as good as some people think he is. He's overrated. He never lit the world on fire with Fiorentina and sure as hell didn't do it with City. Also, so damn injury prone.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :howler: Some things never change. Some people still talking out of their ass as if they know shit. How the fuck is Pereyra better than Jovetic? What has he done to justify that?

I like Pereyra, I really do, but a fully fit and motivated Jovetic is a stellar player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:tup: I hope it is an Argentina vs Chile final tbh. I don't wanna wake up that early to watch a match featuring one of Peru or Paraguay. The whole Copa has been quite disappointing, sub par in terms of quality, but high on the drama factor.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol: :howler: Some things never change. Some people still talking out of their ass as if they know shit. How the fuck is Pereyra better than Jovetic? What has he done to justify that?

I like Pereyra, I really do, but a fully fit and motivated Jovetic is a stellar player.
Welcome back bro! :D

Pereyra vs Jovetic talk :lol:
I was indeed talking out my ass, Jovetic done fucked up and now he must face the consequences on Shitty's bench. Or at inter fighting for europa league spot.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Welcome back bro! :D

Pereyra vs Jovetic talk :lol:
I was indeed talking out my ass, Jovetic done fucked up and now he must face the consequences on Shitty's bench. Or at inter fighting for europa league spot.
Hey Bro :) Good to be back. How have u been?

I'm sure if JoJo comes, he will regain his form and hopefully our medics/physios can keep him injury free. However, he is a distant 4'th choice for me.

- - - Updated - - -

always been like that :D all i hope is for our players to not get injured, the rest is whatever
Isla has been doing well. Do u think we should give him another chance next year? :D :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Welcome back big man :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and B81, never take raki or Fr3sh seriously in football discussions

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Welcome back big man :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and B81, never take raki or Fr3sh seriously in football discussions
Look at this guy! Yes let's take the bambi's and zizinho's of the world seriously, you just mad I'm an objective level headed football fan unlike you and your crazy nationalist dream of italjuve that cronios has exposed you several times. Heck you even justify the likes of matree in our squad! :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Bro :) Good to be back. How have u been?

I'm sure if JoJo comes, he will regain his form and hopefully our medics/physios can keep him injury free. However, he is a distant 4'th choice for me.
I'd rather develop our Pereyra and Comanlé instead, or give a shot to berardi. It'll on depend on how much he'd cost that'd be the biggest factor imo. Anything above 15mil should be a no deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)