Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wish some more sites had reported this news :cry: (So that there could've atleast been some truth in it)

Its Tuttosport so obviously you have to take this news with a pinch of salt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Jo-Jo over Ibra if you ask me.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we were to lend him to another club,it would probably be either on a loan or a co-ownership deal imo.I dont think Conte would give him away just like that.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Jovetic prefers to stay in Italy, than move abroad, he said it in interview couple of weeks ago. Besides Prade suggested that Viola menagement gave their word to Montenegrin and he will be allowed to change a club. It doesn't look so bad for us ; )

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
for some reason jojo doesnt strike me as the type that would be attracted to a kind of club like man city...he looks like shits gonna be meaningful to him not just money..then again i dont know the guy...i can only imagine if he goes to city, mirko will never get tired telling him how he wants to fuck his mother and sister and grandmother and their maid...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That deal gets a no from my side. That's like 37 million. Ridiculous.
That cash + Gio +50% ownership of Marrone doesnt sound bad at all.What we lack in cash ,we have to make up for that by including decent young makeweights who represent a decent resale value as well.

For example i doubt they'd accept 15m + Matri or 15m + Quags ,two players who are on the wrong side of 29.Just saying.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
But i dont find anything outrageous about that offer in my opinion.Obviously when you want to see quality you need to make sacrifises considering we arent a big spending club, in this case it would be satisfying Fiorentina's needs as well considering we cant always do deals on our terms.Plus you wont find a Vidal-esque transfer all the time.Jus saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know how reliable this source is but i'll post it anyway.

Premier League pair to bid for Jovetic

Premier League duo Arsenal and Manchester City will bid for Fiorentina striker Stevan Jovetic, according to reports.

The Daily Express have claimed that the English pair are keen on the Montenegro international, and are willing to match the €35m price-tag the Viola will ask for.

The 23-year-old has constantly been linked with a move away from the Stadio Artemio Franchi, but has so far ignored the speculation this season – scoring 12 goals in 23 League appearances for the Tuscan side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)