Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You wouldn't do the same?! You get 30mil euros, and you'll give that money to Juve who most likely doesn't give two shits about you, to buy a player you want? :lol:

Jovetić

Hello Juve fans, just dropped by to say that I'm comin' to your lovely team in July if Marotta won't fuck this deal once again. Fingers crossed. Have a nice J day!

Jul 20, 2012
Jovetić;4069897 said:
Hello Juve fans, just dropped by to say that I'm comin' to your lovely team in July if Marotta won't $#@! this deal once again. Fingers crossed. Have a nice J day!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Jovetić;4069897 said:
Hello Juve fans, just dropped by to say that I'm comin' to your lovely team in July if Marotta won't fuck this deal once again. Fingers crossed. Have a nice J day!
Jovetic is not a Jew!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm more even-keeled about it. Problem is the Tuz is full of manic depressives. A guy scores a brace after a two-month scoring drought, and suddenly it's :donedeal: and people are jizzing all over themselves. The next week the guy disappears in the match and the haters come out of the woodwork.

So yeah, I'm probably counteracting to that sudden burst of JoJo orgasms last month that has since subsided -- and not exactly helping the problem in the process. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm more even-keeled about it. Problem is the Tuz is full of manic depressives. A guy scores a brace after a two-month scoring drought, and suddenly it's :donedeal: and people are jizzing all over themselves. The next week the guy disappears in the match and the haters come out of the woodwork.

So yeah, I'm probably counteracting to that sudden burst of JoJo orgasms last month that has since subsided -- and not exactly helping the problem in the process. :D
Thought I was in the Matri thread for a second.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hmm, "suspicious" that a player from an archrival says such a thing...

Their board has been trying for 2 years now to shake their inferiority problem, trying to be even with us, and failling. They'll not like this.
Neighter will their fans..

Most interesting situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)