Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
But i dont find anything outrageous about that offer in my opinion.Obviously when you want to see quality you need to make sacrifises considering we arent a big spending club, in this case it would be satisfying Fiorentina's needs as well considering we cant always do deals on our terms.Plus you wont find a Vidal-esque transfer all the time.Jus saying.
I kind of agree with that. I dislike losing Marrone, but any sacrifice would be painful.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Give them 1/2 Marrone (4M) + Quagliarella (6M) + Giovinco (12M) + De Ceglie (5M) + 8M in 2 installments. That's around 35M.

But it ain't gonna happen. I bet they are looking primary for cash. And if Mancini remains as City's manager they'll definitely get him.

- - - Updated - - -

Some Italian in Vecchia Signora forum says that Pradè has already answered Juve: Jovetic will be sold to a foreign team only.

And btw... he's a bit overrated around here.

Apr 29, 2006
Give them 1/2 Marrone (4M) + Quagliarella (6M) + Giovinco (12M) + De Ceglie (5M) + 8M in 2 installments. That's around 35M.
Give them some hard love the western way, after they miss out on CL. Saint Mancini would be turned into a mortyr for viola, after his allah strips his access to the vast resources of the oil sea and gives him the boot. :cronios:

Jojo for Giovinco + 5 mil or Quag + 15 ...:hellyes:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giovinco and Marrone aren't really huge sacrifices on our part. If Fiorentina are dumb enough to accept such an offer, then we should proceed. Gio isn't really worth more than 12 million (we overpaid for his half, but that doesn't mean other teams value him in the same manner), and Marrone hardly gets any playing time anyway.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i agree that giovinco isn´t worth 20mio+ but if we put him on the market for 12mio our fax machines, phones and e-mail accounts will explode minutes after...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

But it ain't gonna happen. I bet they are looking primary for cash. And if Mancini remains as City's manager they'll definitely get him.

- - - Updated - - -

Some Italian in Vecchia Signora forum says that Pradè has already answered Juve: Jovetic will be sold to a foreign team only.

And btw... he's a bit overrated around here.
this isn't the NBA, and quite likely that Quag and Gio's salary is beyond their limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)