Stephan Lichtsteiner (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Am I the only one who has an issue with him sending in a transfer request the day before the Mercato ends, when he knew for a couple of months now that we were signing Alves?

And am I the only one who really doesn't have an issue with him leaving, considering that he is on the last year of his contract and there is no indication that there was ever a discussion for a contract renewal?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cuadrado the only backup for Dani?

I don't like it.

Licht can play both, RWB in a 352 and as RB in a back 4 & most of all - he is defensively-minded.

leaves us with two attacking WB's on the right.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Am I the only one who has an issue with him sending in a transfer request the day before the Mercato ends, when he knew for a couple of months now that we were signing Alves?

And am I the only one who really doesn't have an issue with him leaving, considering that he is on the last year of his contract and there is no indication that there was ever a discussion for a contract renewal?
First question - no I do too, as I posted earlier Licht should just put up and shut up now, he has known for a while he would face competition for RB

Second question - I have an issue sending him to inda

Remember last contract renewal things weren't so straight forward, but I swear if we lose licht to some stupid loan with option to buy type deal then that really would be a piss take

- - - Updated - - -

Brozovic - Lichtsteiner straight swap :beppe:
fuck that.

Ansaldi however...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
He is one of my favorite players, but it's obvious he declined and we must move forward. Only thing is I don't want to see him at Inter, and than especially because they don't want to sell us Brozovic, so anyone except them! Fuck Inda!!!

First question - no I do too, as I posted earlier Licht should just put up and shut up now, he has known for a while he would face competition for RB

Second question - I have an issue sending him to inda

Remember last contract renewal things weren't so straight forward, but I swear if we lose licht to some stupid loan with option to buy type deal then that really would be a piss take

- - - Updated - - -

fuck that.

Ansaldi however...
:sergio: You really think we gonna loan a player on the last year of his contract??? The only way we end up loaning him is with mandatory option to buy, so that way the buying club would just spread payments

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

yeah but we are getting Juan now, might be the reason for him wanting out, if those reports are true

id prefer him to stay but dont mind him leaving either

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The same club that refused to sell Brozovic to us because of rivalry are now the same club after one of our players? Tell them Fuck off. :andyandbarcel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)