Stephan Lichtsteiner (566 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We've definitely missed Steph.

Great to see him healthy and back on the pitch. Simply awesome that he was productive in his first match back!

- - - Updated - - -

That was a tremendous run, and an even better take!

:vidal:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
... And fuck all those people who disrespected him when he was playing badly for only 4 games with an exhausted heart.

This guy was one of the main forces of Juve in the past 4 years, and he still is.
he is the best right back in juve's history.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I should print screen this then print it out then buy a ticket to Canada then find which Canadian Tire you work at, then post it on a wall for everyone there to see then take a seat and watch the true Canadians there eat you alive for talking shit about their good God Ol' Neil.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I thought everyone was over him before his injury? :D
I think we should be looking for his successor this summer. A young, up and coming player, for rotation purposes. Licht is 32 in January, and he's lost a step, IMO. But I also have plenty of respect for him, and appreciation for what he's done for the club over the years. He has been a key, key contributor during a historic period for the club.

As Klin said, he's also far and away the best option we've got for RB at the moment. Great to see him back healthy, and contributing!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think we should be looking for his successor this summer. A young, up and coming player, for rotation purposes. Licht is 32 in January, and he's lost a step, IMO. But I also have plenty of respect for him, and appreciation for what he's done for the club over the years. He has been a key, key contributor during a historic period for the club.

As Klin said, he's also far and away the best option we've got for RB at the moment. Great to see him back healthy, and contributing!
:agree:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I have a serious question for @Cronios

Cron, as a doctor, can you explain to me how Lichtsteiner can come back so soon from heart surgery?

Did he not need surgery in the end or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 565)