Stephan Lichtsteiner (83 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Licht could be all alone with no marker and he would still go by trial and error and fail with most of his crosses and dribbles, he is all about utlizing his runs in momentum and hoping for the best.
which is why i dont understand the preoccupation with him...if we can monetize him then we should...some would like him to be given a new contract..to do what? let him sign a new agreement then sell him...limited player on the flank

- - - Updated - - -

Licht could be all alone with no marker and he would still go by trial and error and fail with most of his crosses and dribbles, he is all about utlizing his runs in momentum and hoping for the best.
which is why i dont understand the preoccupation with him...if we can monetize him then we should...some would like him to be given a new contract..to do what? let him sign a new agreement then sell him...limited player on the flank

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
are you $#@!ing serious :lol: it took Adam Digby over 3 $#@!ing years to realise and write this! No $#@!ing $#@! sherlock! -

"It has proven to be one of the director general’s best signings, such have been the consistently excellent standards set by the now-30-year-old defender over the last three seasons."
adam digby is a tool
He can be a $#@!, for a journalist I think his writing is average to poor.
But he is a Juventino yes? I have the FI app and under feeds for Juventus his Tweets used to be everywhere...

- - - Updated - - -

On another note, I hope that Licht renews soon. But, unless we have a huge rb talent in the primavera, i hope that we buy a young rb that can eventually take over from Licht. even if we get Montoya, i hope, that we get a top rb talent that we can slowly develope. Montoya i see more as an upgrade on Padoin who can cover on Rb/LB when ever the preferred are either injured or needs a break

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But he is a Juventino yes? I have the FI app and under feeds for Juventus his Tweets used to be everywhere...

- - - Updated - - -
is he Juventino? lol that reminds me of the time when he argued with several Juve fans on twitter and he used the "I have a season ticket with Juve and you don't there for I'm a proper fan" line that aside he's a really poor blogger imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)