Stephan Lichtsteiner (88 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Kudos to Licht for resisting the pressure those fukers had over him.

I counted 4 different bastards wanting to get him a red card... but no one trolls Lichty... NO ONE.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Would probably be in my top 5 of most hated players in world football if he wasn't wearing our shirt. Since he is all I can say is: I fucking love this guy :lol:

---

He made a risk by constantly going into physical confrontations with the Celtic players, it worked like a charm. Could have backfired, but then again 'could' is a broad term.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't see what Lichtsteiner did wrong.

He's not obliged to get out of Hooper's way to allow him to go and harrass Buffon.

If Hooper had any intention of going for the ball, what Lichtsteiner was doing would have been risky, but thought he was well within his right to do what he did.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't see what Lichtsteiner did wrong.

He's not obliged to get out of Hooper's way to allow him to go and harrass Buffon.

If Hooper had any intention of going for the ball, what Lichtsteiner was doing would have been risky, but thought he was well within his right to do what he did.

Excatly.

IMO, the referee booked both of them in an attempt to separate them for the rest fo the match,,, but he was fully aware that Whopper was the one bulliying buffon and Licht.

Of course i think he was fearing to card Whooper alone...because of the crowd... so he decided to go the easy way and card the 2 of them.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lichtsteiner has every right to stand wherever he wants.

Just like Hooper has a right to try and get on top of our keeper, Licht has the right to step infront of him. Tough shit.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Adrian Chiles called him 'Lichtenstein' again.

Yam Yam moron.
Why they have a Daytime TV presenter covering a club competition of this magnitude is honestly baffling. You can just see Keano staring at him at times thinking why is this gobshite here.

But then I guess he says the things that most ignorant people want to hear so it kinda makes sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)