Stephan Lichtsteiner (70 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Lichsteiner has really grown on me the past week. Really liking the player more and more.. He is a RB ANY team would like to have in their squad - not at least for his defensive contribution..

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Our board might give it a thought if an offer in the excess of €15m arrived though.
Maybe with offer highers than €20M.

Lichsteiner has really grown on me the past week. Really liking the player more and more.. He is a RB ANY team would like to have in their squad - not at least for his defensive contribution..

This past week?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pissed off when I heard that PSG is interested but then Ancelotti said they will get a French RB so all good. I'd be reluctant to sell for €15m but would probably accept €20m.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Because we don't have enough money (or so it seems) to buy a top striker who would probably make the squad the better. Plus, we have Isla & Caceres, though both out on injury but not for long.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Because we don't have enough money (or so it seems) to buy a top striker who would probably make the squad the better.
There are no real top strikers out there now, though. So, sacrificing Licht just to get our hands on a Llorente or a Pazzini would be just plain stupid. Dzeko would be an acceptable purchase, but he's definitely not something I'd sacrifice Licht for.

I would understand your view if we were going for someone like Cavani, Van Persie or Higuain, but not the calibre of strikers we're currently being linked with.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Then Marotta fucked up by not getting the striker before spending money on Isla. And now, if reports are to be believed, he wants to spend money on Peluso too. Fuck that. Considering all the sales, we should have enough to buy Dzeko/Llorente for under 25M. It's not like we'll get Cavani or Falcao with the extra 20 anyway.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Because we don't have enough money (or so it seems) to buy a top striker who would probably make the squad the better. Plus, we have Isla & Caceres, though both out on injury but not for long.
Selling Licht would hurt the defence, so I dont think we would make our squad better. Apart from the coolness we would lose.

If we are broke then I expect not to sign Peluso, keep Lichtsteiner and loan Pazzini.

But I can't imagine Beppe has spended all the cash before making the most vital signing.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Selling Licht would hurt the defence, so I dont think we would make our squad better. Apart from the coolness we would lose.

If we are broke then I expect not to sign Peluso, keep Lichtsteiner and loan Pazzini.

But I can't imagine Beppe has spended all the cash before making the most vital signing.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There are no real top strikers out there now, though. So, sacrificing Licht just to get our hands on a Llorente or a Pazzini would be just plain stupid. Dzeko would be an acceptable purchase, but he's definitely not something I'd sacrifice Licht for.

I would understand your view if we were going for someone like Cavani, Van Persie or Higuain, but not the calibre of strikers we're currently being linked with.
Dzeko is an acceptable purchase but Llorente is not ?What the ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)