Stephan Lichtsteiner (9 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
There are no real top strikers out there now, though. So, sacrificing Licht just to get our hands on a Llorente or a Pazzini would be just plain stupid. Dzeko would be an acceptable purchase, but he's definitely not something I'd sacrifice Licht for.

I would understand your view if we were going for someone like Cavani, Van Persie or Higuain, but not the calibre of strikers we're currently being linked with.
Pazzini :yuck:

Dzeko >> Llorente

Then Marotta fucked up by not getting the striker before spending money on Isla. And now, if reports are to be believed, he wants to spend money on Peluso too. Fuck that. Considering all the sales, we should have enough to buy Dzeko/Llorente for under 25M. It's not like we'll get Cavani or Falcao with the extra 20 anyway.
Dzeko wouldn't cost less than 25m.

Selling Licht would hurt the defence, so I dont think we would make our squad better. Apart from the coolness we would lose.

If we are broke then I expect not to sign Peluso, keep Lichtsteiner and loan Pazzini.

But I can't imagine Beppe has spended all the cash before making the most vital signing.
I disagree, seeing as how we are playing 3-5-2 and Isla is apparently better in that than Licht we wouldn't be making our squad worse at all. Even in a 4-3-3 with losing Licht and getting a top striker there is no way we could get worse when we have Isla & Caceres on the bench right now (besides injury).

Pazzini :inter:

:D

And to all of you, I prefer to keep Licht but if an offer of €20m did come I would sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)