Stephan Lichtsteiner (79 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Licht is the man. He isn't even bad in a 3-5-2
Tbh he is pretty average as a WB,he doesnt offer much attacking wise which you need to for a WB..I'd either play him as a RCB or as a RB in a 4-3-3..

But it looks like we'll mostly be using 3-5-2 this coming season..So i have no doubt in my mind, Isla if fit and healthy will bench Licht in a 3-5-2.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Tbh he is pretty average as a WB,he doesnt offer much attacking wise which you need to for a WB..I'd either play him as a RCB or as a RB in a 4-3-3..

But it looks like we'll mostly be using 3-5-2 this coming season..So i have no doubt in my mind, Isla if fit and healthy will bench Licht in a 3-5-2.
We'll play over 50 games, so we'll use all kind of formations, don't worry :D!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The important point here is Licht is too good for the bench/be a rotational player..Players like Caceres or Padoin would be willing to be backups but not sure Licht would(I mean taking into the fact that we'll be playing 3-5-2 a lot next season)..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
As he writes Tuttosport , Juventus could give Stephen Lichtsteiner . The Swiss full-back is facing the court wanton Paris Saint-Germain, to hunt for a man right out of the rear guard. The Bianconeri may now say yes to this great start, but not less than 15 million estimate. Difficult, the newspaper said, that Juve would say no: Isla is recovering, Caceres is a luxurious alternative to 3-5-2 and the Count, the incidence of Lichtsteiner would not be as strong as in 4-3-3 .
But then again its Tuttosport.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Sell him and then depend on 2 players that are currently injured and both suffered knee injuries

:tup:

they brought Veratti for 14mil and value Licht at 15mil, FUCK OFF

double it and make Blanc come in on his hands & knees begging like the dog he is then we can start to talk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Bravo, Capitano. That's a bullshit offer and everyone knows it.

---------- Post added 18.08.2012 at 03:57 ----------

I don't think some people have seen how good Licht is. If we had a properly good right winger for the 4-3-3 instead of Pepe, he would've been so much better. His runs forward are great, so is his movement.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Either those millionaries will lose interest in time or when they eventually die, nobody will be there to clean up the financial mess.
Precisely. No matter how much they love their teams the amount of money they spend overpaying for top players will never give them adequate return on their investment. Eventually they'll look at the numbers and realise it's not worth paying ridiculous amounts all the time and they may even end up selling.

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3813140 said:
Who said Conte wants to sell him?!
i have read this somewhere ,, but whatever !!! if conte really wants him to stay he will makes it clear for everyone ,, but what is he do now ,, NOTHING .
a player like this is untouchable even it was for a joke .

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
On rai2 news yesterday they said its ok for conte to let him go. I personally can understand why, because we're now a 3-5-2 main and a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 as sec setup. And Caceres and Isla can cover this position as well. Then he is bitching a bit to often with the line ref, conte has changed him at least 4-5x just because of a yellow card he got that way.

But I hope we keep him, he is also a leader, he talks with the others and try to fix the holes. Also we can use him as a center if needed and can make changes on the fly. But if they really offer 20 Mio we should let him go if they put it in the top player up front.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
On rai2 news yesterday they said its ok for conte to let him go. I personally can understand why, because we're now a 3-5-2 main and a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 as sec setup. And Caceres and Isla can cover this position as well. Then he is bitching a bit to often with the line ref, conte has changed him at least 4-5x just because of a yellow card he got that way.

But I hope we keep him, he is also a leader, he talks with the others and try to fix the holes. Also we can use him as a center if needed and can make changes on the fly. But if they really offer 20 Mio we should let him go if they put it in the top player up front.
Rai journalist can choke on Stephan's dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)