Stephan Lichtsteiner (88 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The Paris Saint-Germain is on the trail of Stephan Lichtsteiner, right back of Juventus. The portal RMC Info contains certain statements of the entourage of the player who has enthusiastically embraced the possible shift in France from outside Switzerland: " PSG has a very important project"

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think that yes, Conte could let him go, if the money is used to get his men in the mercato.

With that move he would also guarantee that his favorite player Padoin is regularly playing as Isla's backup.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Getting Pereira, Llorente and Jovetic at the expense of Litch is ok. But if we sell Litch and buy mediocrity with that money then that's when we'll have a problem.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
hmmm selling licht for 20m to get dzeko
we should do that

you guys have any idea had badly we need dzeko or llorente clearly their is no money now
we have many wingbacks so if we get a good offer for licht and then can get our big striker i wouldn't mind it Tbh

if we sell him to get gilardino (milan style) i will be mad

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Litch's agent is pretty excited with the prospect of going to PSG :/

Getting Armero (I'd rather have Pereira but it's not happening) plus one of Dzeko/Jovetic would be fine for me. And maybe an additional backup CB on a cheap like Diakite.

If we can do this without having to sell Litch, awesome. If we can't, it's the price to pay.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Litch's agent is pretty excited with the prospect of going to PSG :/

Getting Armero (I'd rather have Pereira but it's not happening) plus one of Dzeko/Jovetic would be fine for me. And maybe an additional backup CB on a cheap like Diakite.

If we can do this without having to sell Litch, awesome. If we can't, it's the price to pay.
Do you have a personal vendetta against Licht? :wth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)