Stephan Lichtsteiner (557 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Stephan is a quality player and covers several positions perfectly well.

Let's first see how things turn out to be this season having to compete on three fronts before attempting to get rid of our best right-back.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
To consider his sale you would have to look at it being enough money for Juve to actually strengthen their team.

That, to mean, would involve Caceres being seen as the RB and Juve looking to sign a very good CB.

Even then, I'd want enough money on top of that to be able to ensure the signing of the CF and LWB.

Therefore, I don't think I'd sell him unless PSG made a stupid offer - probably in the region of 25m - or there just wouldn't be enough benefit to Juve to make it worth sacrificing him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This teams that get bought out by Gulf millionaires are hilarious. They overpay so badly for any player that all teams will troll them when selling. Their model is completely unsustainable long term.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If it's 20-25mil, do it. If not then they can kindly fuck off. For 20-25 mil, we can get Llorente AND Jojo, if Marotta\Agnelli are feeling generous they can even add Pereira.

Jul 20, 2012
Calciomercato saying Conte has given the green light to letting Licht go :(
I doubt conte gave the okay conte was in love lichtsteiner and pepe. Lichsteiner scored 2 goals and helped so much on the right flank with pepe. We will not sell Lichsteiner unless we get 20m and then Marotta buys Jovetic+ llorente and sells matri to milan. That is the only thing i see happening if they do sell him

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I knew it. When Conte decided for 3-5-2, Litch and Pepe would be no longer starters in this team. When he wanted Isla, he decided Litch would be at most a rotation player and that's it. I don't see any signs that 4-4-2 will be used this year. In the friendlies, Litch and even Marrone played as CBs, just in order to keep the scheme.

Also, Conte has a bonner on Padoin, just like he had on Borriello. And Padoin will basically backup Isla as a wrb. Caceres will be used as rb when needed, but that shouldn't happen very often.

I do believe Conte will let him go and that Marotta will get anything above 15M. If PSG are serious they'll get him. Just hope the money is reverted to great players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 556)