Stephan Lichtsteiner (560 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lahm plays mainly LB for Bayern and Germany right?
He played LB most of the time in the first half of last season and he was defensively poor..In the second half though,David Alaba made that LB spot his own so Lahm had to be shifted to RB and he performed much better in that position ,like how you expect him too..

He will continue playing at RB next season too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Happy we have Isla to rotate this guy with. It was annoying to see Conte constantly try to fit him in the 3-5-2. I love this player and I think he is an absolute beast of a RB, and lets hope we see Conte use that formation as well from time to time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wanna see Licht more than I wanna see Isla and I also wanna see 4-3-3 more than 3-5-2. 3-5-2 should be reserved for teams like Barca and shit.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Not sticked :lol:

I don't get this sticky thing !
Sticky thing is for the threads that are the most discussed.

---------- Post added 25.07.2012 at 19:58 ----------

Happy we have Isla to rotate this guy with. It was annoying to see Conte constantly try to fit him in the 3-5-2. I love this player and I think he is an absolute beast of a RB, and lets hope we see Conte use that formation as well from time to time.
Can Isla play as RB?

Jul 20, 2012
I dont think Isla will replace Lichtsteiner, Isla is still injured and needs time to recover while Lichtsteiner is a warrior and is always working hard. Maybe Isla will be rotated more with Pepe but i doubt with Lichtsteiner

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Did he played tonight as a Center Defender? They said they played 3-5-2 and the startup was Bonucci-Marrone and Lichtsteiner. Would be good if he can also cover this position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 559)