Stephan Lichtsteiner (17 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Really Melo? I knew this guy was Juve worthy after watching him at Lazio the past three seasons. He was always a beast, I dont know why many people only started to realise now.
I knew he was a good rightback and the our best option.

Didn't realize that he is one of the few players who could play for Juve pre-calciopoli until recently.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He was the best rightback in the Ligue in his last season at Lille. Always was a very good fullback, never understood his doubters during his Lazio time. Full of energy really.

Jul 1, 2010
He was the best rightback in the Ligue in his last season at Lille. Always was a very good fullback, never understood his doubters during his Lazio time. Full of energy really.
People do not like the fact that he's a poor crosser.

Otherwise, he's great. He seems to have improved his crossing in the last few months though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I remember you giving a little review of him all the way back when he joined Lazio, just after winning Defender Of The Year or something like that :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is it me, or was he a bit more fired up today than usual? He seemed to let his temper flare up at times. Anyone see him punching the ground in the second half? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)