OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,391
    'Lichtsteiner one of the best’
    By Football Italia staff

Moreno Torricelli has crowned Juventus’ Stephan Lichtsteiner as one of the finest right-backs presently in the game.

The Swiss international joined the Old Lady in the summer from Lazio for €10m and he’s been an ever-present in the club’s Serie A starting XI since.

“Lichtsteiner is doing very well,” Torricelli, himself a former full-back in Turin, told Radio Mana Mana. “He is demonstrating to everyone just how good a player he actually is.

“Lichtsteiner, in my opinion, is one of the best full-backs in Europe and I hope he doesn’t stop performing so well.”

Torricelli spent six years at Juventus where he played in Marcello Lippi’s mythical side alongside present Juve boss Antonio Conte.

“There are similarities between this team and the Juventus I played in,” added the former Fiorentina man.

“They play with the same velocity, high pressing and the squad is very similar. This is an excellent team.

“Antonio is charismatic, he was an excellent captain who is pays close attention to every detail. His DNA is Bianconero.”

Moreno. :touched:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'm loving this guy more every game.

Gets his job done and does it well. Works for the entire game and just when you think he is out of gas he makes another burst up the line.

The guy means business and you can tell from his reactions on the field. Nice to know that our RB is finally covered and by one of the current best in Europe.

Licht is a beast.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    The jury was out on Licht until we were leading 2-0 against Milan, the 92nd minute and he gave 110% in a challenge and won the ball over at Milan's side.

Then I realized this player is truly worthy of Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)