Stefano Sturaro (61 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like immigrants as long as they stay where they belong. :stuckup:
That would make them not immigrants.

He scored :lol3:

What if the reason Genoa payed 18mil for him wasn't just that they rate Stu so highly but was in part to get us to take a dive here.

At they time they signed him it was already clear that nobody would be challenging us for Serie A where Genoa are not in the relegation zone they are not safe either. A free three points against unstoppable juventus could be invaluable. :klin:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
That would make them not immigrants.

He scored :lol3:

What if the reason Genoa payed 18mil for him wasn't just that they rate Stu so highly but was in part to get us to take a dive here.

At they time they signed him it was already clear that nobody would be challenging us for Serie A where Genoa are not in the relegation zone they are not safe either. A free three points against unstoppable juventus could be invaluable. :klin:
Calciopoli is coming :snoop:

Apr 17, 2013
His sale is so bizarre that Parataci is well able to add a clause in his contract as if he scores against us we get an additional bonus, I only see this as an explanation.
#tweet as a Neapolitan

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
of course he would score with a first touch as if he was ronaldo.

where was this sturaro when playing for juve @Bianconero81 @Bianconero_Aus
The Accidental Footballer actually turned into a Pro for a moment there :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Dogs celebrate on the corpses of lions, thinking they've won, but lions remain lions and dogs stay dogs
It's safe to say he's a dog, considering who he's playing for and where they are in the table :p

Come to think of it, I actually like dogs - they're loyal creatures. Fuck The Accidental Footballer for that quote. He's more of a skunk than a dog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)