Stefano Sturaro (3 Viewers)

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like immigrants as long as they stay where they belong. :stuckup:
That would make them not immigrants.

He scored :lol3:

What if the reason Genoa payed 18mil for him wasn't just that they rate Stu so highly but was in part to get us to take a dive here.

At they time they signed him it was already clear that nobody would be challenging us for Serie A where Genoa are not in the relegation zone they are not safe either. A free three points against unstoppable juventus could be invaluable. :klin:

il brutto

Jun 6, 2015
That would make them not immigrants.

He scored :lol3:

What if the reason Genoa payed 18mil for him wasn't just that they rate Stu so highly but was in part to get us to take a dive here.

At they time they signed him it was already clear that nobody would be challenging us for Serie A where Genoa are not in the relegation zone they are not safe either. A free three points against unstoppable juventus could be invaluable. :klin:
Calciopoli is coming :snoop:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

“A lot of immigrants are Indian and Pakistani, for instance, and I like curry... I do. But now that we’ve got the recipe, is there really any need for them to stay?”

:snoop:
Indians are OK.

Rapahel

Apr 17, 2013
His sale is so bizarre that Parataci is well able to add a clause in his contract as if he scores against us we get an additional bonus, I only see this as an explanation.
#tweet as a Neapolitan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)