Stefano Sturaro (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: "reinforcement" "3rd best midfielder"

This guy isn't even a real footballer ffs! Please stay @ Sporting and never come back. I hope we can ship him off to some unsuspecting mid-table EPL team, but I fear that might not even be possible at this point.

I really hope Can can put his injury woes behind him and become a solid signing for us; we also need a quality midfielder in January to give ourselves the best possible shot @ winning the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't appreciate some of things being said about Stefano in his own thread.

While i do appreciate and respect your differing opinions (@Seven) Stefano seems like a good lad to me. He has a strong work ethic, is well liked by his teammates, kept his head down and never complained about the bench and stood up to that napoli fan who tried to bully him.

He seems like a humble and honest man. While these traits might not be valued or even wanted on juventuz they are invaluable for a footballer and more importantly a man, a Christian and a father.

I for one am glad to have a good influence like him in our squad.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:howler: "reinforcement" "3rd best midfielder"

This guy isn't even a real footballer ffs! Please stay @ Sporting and never come back. I hope we can ship him off to some unsuspecting mid-table EPL team, but I fear that might not even be possible at this point.

I really hope Can can put his injury woes behind him and become a solid signing for us; we also need a quality midfielder in January to give ourselves the best possible shot @ winning the CL.
I can't wait for the CL knockout games this winter, where Stu is starting XI because of midfield injuries.

Stururu will lead us to the big ears.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The time has come for him to be recognized and eligible of the same title as Padoin and Bendtner.

From now on please refer to him as Lord Sturaro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)