Stefano Sturaro (70 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I dont expect him to do that, I get one sub just for the lulz, I had Lemina and Ogbonna before that as an unused subs :D
I like to have a sub thats not the cheapest option in case I need to make some unexpected changes in the starting 11 and need more that say 4.5 mil cash...

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We probably aren't desperate to get rid of him anyway. Utility bench player on low wages, doesn't hurt us if he stays. As for the "leech" - i'm pretty sure he could get more at whatever midtable EPL club he was rumored to be interested. It's not like he's on €6m year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This toxic neanderthal refuses to extricate himself from his binding contract and seek pastures elsewhere, in the process allowing Juve fans the world over to rejoice. Not content with being a limited "player," he is also a selfish one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh he is on low wage and still occassionally used for rotation.

This is nowhere near the disasters we e had in the past with almiron, tiago, poulsen, iaquinta and amauri all sitting here, being useless, and getting fat off the generous contracts they had.

As long he never starts an important match i am not super worried about Stu. He is a threat to the lineup but the budget is fine

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I believe Sturaro makes 2.5m, net. That’s not nothing, especially for someone that wont ever play.

Khedira, Marchisio, and Sturaro make a around a combined 10.5m. There could’ve been better ways to use that money.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
'profitable' talks with Sporting for Sturaro - Sky

Dry loan apparently

Can see us paying half his wages too :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Sporting have agreement for Sturaro. Practically closed. [O Jogo]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)