Stefano Sturaro (89 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Your obsession with Stu really can't be healthy.
I have a hard time accepting that this pathetic pseudo footballer is playing for my beloved club. I've survived Molinaro, Paramatti, Blasi, Baiocco, and countless others, so I think I'll be fine :D

- - - Updated - - -

Had a good game indeed. Our second best player right after Berna. :tup: @B81
I don't take you seriously. You're a biased fanboy and drunk most of the time, so that renders your opinion meaningless :baus: :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
his best asset is his tackling and physicality. So playing as a ruthless dm is the best he can do. No RB or LW experiments anymore plz.

Matuidi is miles ahead of him, but sturaro is the closet thing we have to matuidi so he should start.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
'Juve think the world of Sturaro’
By Football Italia staff

Stefano Sturaro’s agent claims Juventus “think the world” of the midfielder and that they have “never mentioned the possibility of moving him on.”

Sturaro has been linked with an exit from Juve for some time, given his failure to hold down a regular place in their XI, but Carlo Volpi made it clear the Bianconeri were still counting on his client.

“Until now, the club have thought the world of him,” he told Tuttojuve.

“Everything will be assessed during the final stretch of the season. I repeat Stefano is very happy at Juventus for how he’s treated.

“He has a great relationship with the staff and board, who have never given him away, despite the offers they’ve received.

“Juventus, in these three-and-a-half years, have never mentioned the possibility of moving him on. Never.

“It’s only natural that he wants to play more, and there are several clubs that want him, but the lad is currently focused on the competitions he’s playing in and and not the transfer market.”
@Bianconeri81

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I tolerate him and believe he has a place these days because we are short on CMs who can actually hustle. Come end of summer though, if we haven't made moves for other players making him entirely irrelevant, I will be very dissapointed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: I agree with the Dirty Jew. A club of our stature has no need for mediocre pseudo footballers who run around like headless chickens, physicality and hustle or not. Zero talent and no obvious skill set. The Exit Door is where he should be heading, along with his irritating, annoying, and delusional agent.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thanks you living abomination of gender politics and pseudoscience. He can stick around as a deep cover more fulfilling the role of mascot and comic relief, far away from the starting eleven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)