Stefano Sturaro (13 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
From Quagliarella to Sturaro to nobody. That sounds like the reasonable declining.
:chin: was/is a glorious player, he'd be great in this current Juve I'd bring him back in a heartbeat. He'd be super decisive in CL.

just like sturaro is decisive in CL :heart:

i love sturaro :heart:
il nuevo gattuso, watch this season will be his breakout season

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That will always remain one of the most bizarre things i've seen in a football match because even after he $#@!s up the touch he clearly looks down, should see the ball in his peripheral didnt go where he intended, he still then completes random spin move. I don't get it... did he really not see the ball like 2 feet in front of him when he looked down?
Since it is almost impossible for him to not see the ball when he looked down....i have come with an hypotheses. IMO, the almost impossible, happened.

I think that in the very moment he looked down....his left arm was in the way of the line of sight of the ball and thats why he didnt saw it. The moment he looks down, his left arm is perfectly positioned between his eyes and the ball. Since Sturaro has a WHITE armband covering his arm... im very sure the ball camoed with it in that angle...enough to disorient sturaro about the trace of the ball. If you look carefully, Sturaro was not looking DIRECTLY at the ball but at a reference point on the floor (like most footballers do to have an idea of their surroundings)...so when he didnt saw the ball (camoed by his armbandages)... he got disoriented and believed the ball was elsewhere. Thats why he does that weird 360 searching for it.

Add to that the certain degree of pressure and nervousness he could have had in that very moment , because of having some players surrounding him...and well just the incredible happened.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How come you have so much knowledge about ladyboys? Regular at distric red? :baus:

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
When you've lived in Thailand for as long as I have, and every time you have people visiting they demand to see something different/unique, you become incredibly knowledgeable in the "dark arts." :D

- - - Updated - - -

For once I 100% agree with you about something :D
Soon enough, you'll see the light when it comes to De Sciglio :D :baus:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That will always remain one of the most bizarre things i've seen in a football match because even after he fucks up the touch he clearly looks down, should see the ball in his peripheral didnt go where he intended, he still then completes random spin move. I don't get it... did he really not see the ball like 2 feet in front of him when he looked down?
This guy is a fraud I'm certain of it. I dont remember blasi being even this bad

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mandzukic makes a better rb than this turd and that's not an exaggeration.

For anyone here who captain's or plays team sports would understand that sturaro is that one guy who is on the team but is so useless that they put him somewhere out wide where he can do the least amount of harm to his own team

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
For anyone here who captain's or plays team sports would understand that sturaro is that one guy who is on the team but is so useless that they put him somewhere out wide where he can do the least amount of harm to his own team
Wait, let me just think this through for a minute.

Still thinking about it.

Just a sec.

:motta:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)