Stefano Sturaro (16 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Looks like he's becoming one :D

Seriously though, one of the best players on the pitch last night.
When it came to recovering balls or hustling opponents , yes but his technique lets him down way too much to become a regular Juve starter. It's a huge drop in standard from the likes of Vidal and Pogba as far as B2B midfielders go.

But, he would definitely be a useful option when we want to pack bodies in midfield and soak up the pressure, just not when controlling a game which we do most of the times in the league.

Rincon is definitely a more ideal option than him imo.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
When it came to recovering balls or hustling opponents , yes but his technique lets him down way too much to become a regular Juve starter. It's a huge drop in standard from the likes of Vidal and Pogba as far as B2B midfielders go.

But, he would definitely be a useful option when we want to pack bodies in midfield and soak up the pressure, just not when controlling a game which we do most of the times in the league.

Rincon is definitely a more ideal option than him imo.
And he'll be a sure starter in this midfield soon enough.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One minute he does a great tackle or a very good run, the next he passes directly to the other team or chooses the wrong option or gives away a stupid foul.

It's like Momo Sissoko is back at times.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not his fault. It's the management's fault for keeping him and not getting Allegri quality replacements since the sales of both Vidal and Pogba. Our midfield used to be fearsome, now they are just tame.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I actually don't even think his technique is that bad. It's his decision making and concentration that is outlandish. Maybe he's mentally tired from all the psychotic running he does.

He's not starter material but I like him as a bench player. It's always good to have a butcher knife in your drawer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)