Stefano Sturaro (4 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Am I the only one who is kind of excited to see him back? 2 years ago he made some impressing appearances and improved a great deal. Last year he didn't improve a lot though. This year, with the amount of physicality in our midfield, I would be glad to have him back. This might be his chance. Let's see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Am I the only one who is kind of excited to see him back? 2 years ago he made some impressing appearances and improved a great deal. Last year he didn't improve a lot though. This year, with the amount of physicality in our midfield, I would be glad to have him back. This might be his chance. Let's see.
Yes.

Jun 7, 2003
i like him also, i hope he gets some minutes on sunday.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no :tuttosport:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Great for chasing the ball in big games, but if we're struggling to break a team down he's just another sideways passing passenger. He is young though so hopefully he can improve his game a bit because defensively he can be immense.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I don't expect Marchisio to make any major difference at the moment, but at least we won't have to play this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am excited too and I'd like to see him start vs Sampdoria.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah I'm exited too. @Osman is just a hater.
Sturaro will become il nuevo Gattuso. He needs to grow a beard like Gattuso.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
The only time i seen Osman wrong.
You all will chant stu's name after the end of this season.

Why no excitement around here?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wrong about what? Has his qualities as a player changed after being out past months?

There is nothing more damaging for Sturaro's prospects then the fact that Fr3sh thinks highly of him...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)